𝟎:𝟎𝟏

JADED PSYCHO
0:01
"SOLO"
__________________________

JADED PSYCHO 0:01 "SOLO"__________________________

You see how we living, yeahI'm tryna keep it as simple as possible 🪖

I'm tryna keep it as simple as possible 🪖

ARMANI DEMELZA REED
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
FRIDAY
8:55 PM

ARMANI LAID DOWN FLAT ON HER STOMACH, looking through the scope of weapon. Her curly hair fell down from behind her neck. Solo by Future played loudly in her Airpod Max headphones.

She watched the man sit down in his chair to call someone. She waited a couple seconds before snipping him dead in the head. "Sniper no snippy." Her raspy spoke lowly seeing his phone fall from his head.

Armani placed the sniper rifle into her black Nike backpack before she got up to exit. She tossed the backpack on her back so it would be out of her way. Her foot touched the first bar of the ladder as she made her way down.

Once she got done she flipped her hood over her head hiding her face. She digged in her jeans for her keys. Armani hellcat made a sound when unlock to her door with her keys.

She dropped her backpack in the front of her car. Her phone ringed in her pocket.

She asnwered the facetime call ahead of starting her car. "Brudda..." Armani smirked catching her brother attention to look at the camera.

"Fuck going on suh." He spoke placing the phone to his ear since his background was loud. He tilted his head trying not laugh at her headphones.

"What tha hell you got going on?" He asked referring to her headphones. She smacked her lips removing the headphones, "Not shit, I forgot I had dem on."

"Should've just got some beats... but you swinging by?" He asked loudly making his voice known. She nodded instead of responding vocally.