𝟎:𝟎𝟒

JADED PSYCHO
0:04
"IDGAF"

JADED PSYCHO0:04"IDGAF"

ARMANI DEMELZA REEDATL, GEORGIA6:35 AM

ARMANI DEMELZA REED
ATL, GEORGIA
6:35 AM

ARMANI WOKE UP BEFORE THE SUN HAD RISEN,
feeling the familiar ache in her muscles and the need to alleviate it at the gym. She dressed in her usual tomboyish attire and tied her long, curly hair up into a low ponytail before heading out the door.

As she made her way to the gym, she couldn't help noticing the novelty of the early morning Atlanta air. The streets were nearly empty and the sun was just peeking out above the horizon as she walked.

After finishing her workout, Armani left the gym feeling energized and ready to tackle the day. As she started to walk away, she noticed a familiar face out of the corner of her eye. It was Jalani, the shy and bubbly bartender from her brother's club, standing in line at Starbucks.

Armani stopped in her tracks, feeling unsure of what to do. She knew that she and Jalani interacted cordially at social events. And even though she didn't speak, she was never really sure how to approach Jalani.

Jalani looked up and saw her and a bright smile spread across her face. "Hi." She waved at Armani as she stood in front of her.

Armani turned her gaze away and just stared, trying to find the right words to say. Jalani must have sensed that she was feeling uncomfortable because she didn't pester her to speak, just gave her a nod and left it at that.

Armani watched as Jalani waited for her order and then left.

Armani watched as Jalani walked away, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She shook her head and continued walking to the parking lot where her car, a sleek black Hellcat, was parked. She got into the driver's seat and turned on the ignition, listening to the roar of the engine.

The drive to the gym was short and sweet, and Armani couldn't wait to continue her workout routine. As soon as she walked in, she was immediately immersed in the sounds and smells of the gym. She walked over to the mats and began her warm-up routine.