𝟎:𝟎𝟖

JADED PSYCHO
0:08
"TEMPORARY EUPHORIA"

JADED PSYCHO0:08"TEMPORARY EUPHORIA"

Especially if you constantly gotta work

And do things that you might not wanna do...

ARMANI DEMELZA REED
ATL, GEORGIA
4:15 AM

    I GUESS YOU CAN'T SPEAR PEOPLE AND THE
craziness in me wanted to kill him when he stepped into the door when I heard him raise his voice at her.

But I got something for his ass. I wasn't even planning on Jalani to see that side of me yet. She's probably going to call some type of authorities on my ass.

Her apartment probably won't be considered as home to her anymore. I can get it cleaned for her but will she feel safe there? I wouldn't want her to live there and the same memory of what just happened keeps replaying in her head.

I drove in silence while driving to my place. It didn't take any time since I was flying through the lights. Jalani was sleeping in the passenger seat. I stared at her face noticing swelling and her face getting dark from where he punched her.

"Yes his ass gotta die..." I focused my vision back on the road getting more mad. From what I listened to his bullshit ass serious conversation, he wants to ask clueless like he didn't do shit.

The whole time I was listening to their conversation I just felt bad that a person like her got run over by someone like him. He thought he could take advantage of something sacred to her.

She deserves the best honestly. When I placed her in the car, I grabbed a towel I had to cover her body up. I didn't want her to think I was looking at her while she was sleeping. I was but her face only since it was swelling up.

I pulled up to the pin pad in front of the gates to my house. I typed the PIN code opening the gates. I lived far out away from the city. It's more quiet and I don't have no fucking neighbors to bother me.