My princess:a Niall horan fan fiction

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS A CARROT OKAY! ITS ON HOLD BECAUSE I LIKE THE IDEAL FOR THE BOOK BUT I WANT TO EDIT ALL THE CHAPTERS BECAUSE OH MY GOD IT WAS HORRID. I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR LIBARY AND WAIT FOR ME TO EDIT ALL THE DAM CHAPTERS.

☞ALL MY BOOK ARE UNDER COPY RIGHT AT 2013 Nova'sBooks© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

DON'T STEAL MY WORK

Hi guys so as some of you may know I'm new here I just wanna say thanks for staring to read my story. It really means a lot to me. Oh and I made this story okay I even have proof of it so please don't go and steal any of this. So enough of my rambling, here you go guy hope you'll like it!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Prologue

"I have no Idea what I saw in you!", Benjamin screamed, "look at you....you ugly bitch!"

I felt a tear escape. Why was he yelling at me I've done nothing wrong to anger him. Sure some times he got mad at me just because I talked to my guy friends, but that was because he's afraid I'll leave him for them.

"Benjamin stop yelling at me I've done nothing wrong!"

I yelled back. Anger filled his brown eyes and in one swift movement I felt him slap me across the face.

" Don't you give me your bullshit Carina! I know about you and Jason" he screamed in rage, " I know you two have been seeing each other behind my back,okay."

he said and looked down at the floor.

"how could you?" he looked up at me his eyes filled with sadness now,

"And with my best friend! THE WEDDING IS OVER! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" he spat in my face.

"NO! Benjamin stop those are rumors. I would never cheat on you ever you know that!" I screamed, " I love you.... you know that, we're going to get married and live happily and have children."

Benjamin stopped in his tracks and turned around. He pushed me against the wall, his face inches away from mine. My heart started to beat faster as it always did when he got near me. Benjamin leaned in and crushed his lips on mines. His lips move in sync with mines. He pulled away and be shook his head

"that was before but now I'm not sure I really wanna marry you." he said.

I felt tears start to form.

"I'm sorry but...uh I gotta go bye" he said and walked out the door. I looked up and wishing and praying that this was all a dream, but I knew it wasn't.I looked down at my finger where the ring was. I broke down and stared to cry. The man of my life just walked out and canceled our wedding.