Chapter seven ~ A Date?!

Carina's POV:

I sat in my room rethinking today's events. We as in Sofia and I help the boys clean up after the mess those party animal had left. I chuckled remembering how we found the boys.

*~*~*~*~*FLASH BACK*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall and I went on a search for the boys down stairs. There was a huge mess everywhere. Cups on tables,floor,and mostly everywhere. We looked outside in the back yard and it as even more crazy. Silly string stuck to the chairs and sliding door, toliet paper hung loosely of the trees and bushes. Something bright yellow caught my eye. I turned and walked towards it. When I got closer I bursted out laughing. Niall came to my side in an instant.

"what happen?" he asked.

I couldn't answer so I just pointed towards the figure. Niall bursted out laughing. Sitting on a lawn chair was zayn dressed up in a chicken costume with a few chickens around him. Zayn woke up and looked around him. He looked down at what he was wearing and frowned.

"why am I dressed up like this?" zayn asked as he looked around.

"I don't know man?" Niall responded as he helped zayn up.

"hey wheres Sofia?" I asked.

Zayn seemed lost in thoughts before answering.

"uh she's in the guest room. We couldn't find you and she didn't want leave you her alone so yea."

Great I totally forgot I came with Sofia that night. Err hope she's not pissed at me. I shook my head and we headed inside.

"hey zayn have you seen Harry,Liam and Louis?" I asked.

"umm I can't remember much from last night but I think louis's upstairs, Liam's in his room and harry, well I don't know where he is." Zayn shrugged.

We walk around the house cleaning up. I walked into the bathroom to clean up.

"hey can't you knock first?"

I turned around startled. Harry was in the bathtub full of bubbles and in a pink shower cap. I stiffed a giggle.

"what cat got your tongue?" he smirked.

"Oh...no I was- I came here to clean Harry." I replied.

"Well clean later I'm bathing in here!" he said as he threw a rubber ducky at me.

"hey alright im going!" I yelled as I dogged another ducky thrown my way.

*************Two hours later**************

We had just finish cleaning when Sofia came downstairs.

"And sleeping beauty has awoken from here slumber!" zayn exclaimed.

Sofia smiled at him and sat next to him. A few secound later Louis and Harry came downstairs.

"hey has anyone seen Liam?" Louis said breaking the silence.

We all shook our head. To think about it I haven't seen Liam since last night.

As if on cue Liam entered the living room with a bag of groceries in his hands.

"oh hey guys.i just went out to get food since we have none left." he said as he walked towards the kitchen.

*~*~*~*~*~*End Of Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yup it's official. Pop stars have really wild parties. I pulled out my iPhone and scrolled through my instagram. Some one knocked on the door before I had a chance to post anything new. I got up from the bed, and headed towards the door. As soon as I opened it a wild Sofia came bursting in.