Chapter six ~ mainstream

OH shit sorry guys for not updating in a looooongtime. It's just that I was doing bad I'm school and my parents found out and I couldn't. Update. Soo sorry please forgive me. Oh and did you guys hear Harry's song? Don't let me go? So beautiful. If you haven't go check it out!

So I'm on break! Yess anyway that means more updates! Woohoo who's excited I am! I'm think about writing a Louis Fanfiction but I want to know if you guys will read it but yeah not sure yet. And thanks for sticking by me even though I'm a sucky updater anywhore back to the story.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carina's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around.

"where the hell am I?" I mumbled. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

"what the-" I mumbled as I pulled the duvet covers off me. Why was I on this bed. I looked down at my clothes. Terror ran thought me. I wasn't wearing my dress I had on earlier. What happen last night.

As if on cue I started to remember everything. The guy who almost raped me, Niall beating him up, and him taking me to his room. I sat there thinking about everything. I freaked when something moved beside me. I turned around and saw Niall. He was smiling, his eyelids fluttered for a few Secounds before becoming still. I sat there starting at him. God that Makes me sound like a creep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I reached over and ran my fingers through his hair. "What are you doing carina!" my brain shrieked but I ignored it. He looked so cute in his sleep.

Suddenlty a hand griped my wrist. I looked down at Niall. His eyes were closed but his hand were around my wrist.

"what are you doing love?" he asked as he opened his eyes.

"I-I was- uhh" I was at a lost for words. What could I say. "Oh nothing I just felt like touching your hair you know yolo!" yeah right if I said that he would definitely think I'm a creep.

He chuckled as he pulled me into him.

"it's okay no one can resist my Irish locks." he said.

I giggled,"you'weird." , I said as I lightly punched his shoulder.

"normal is so main stream." he said as he made a funny face.

"oh yeah?" I asked.

"yup." he replied.

"well then." I said as I pushed him off the bed. He landed with a loud thump.

"hey! That really hurt!" he yelled.

I giggled and jumped out of the bed. I ran towards the door. I unlocked it and ran through the hallway. I heared him right behind me.

"you can't escape!" he shouted.

"watch me!" I yelled back.

All of a sudden I was tackled. I squealed as Niall landed on top of me.

"told you, you can't escape me." Niall declared as he panted trying to catch his breath.

"fine you got me." I said.

God this boy was squishing me. I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Get off me you doof!" I said as I tried to push him off.

He smirked at me and got up. He held out his hand of me to grab and I took it. Just as I was about to walk he picked me up bridal style.

"Niall I can walk you know."

"I know but a princess should be carried."

I blushed at his remark. He carried me toward his bedroom and layed me down on the bed. He went around and layed down next to me.

"Niall?"

" Yes princess?"

"Thank you, for um saving me."

"Dont worry as long as I'm around no one will hurt you, I promise." he said as he turned around to face me.

"pinkey promise?" I said as I held out my pinkey.

He smiled and held out his pinkey.

"I pinkey promise." he said as he warped his pinkey around mines.

I smiled and hugged him. Something in the bottom of my guts tingled. But I ignored it, I was to tired to think about it. I felt my eyelids getting heavy.

"Niall."

"mhmmm"

"I'm tired."

" Go to sleep princess. I'll take care of you." he whispered into my ear.

I nodded and warped my hand around his neck as I fell asleep. The last thing I felt before I fell asleep was a soft pair of lips on my forehead and his arms around my waist.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~NEXT DAY*~*~*~*~~*~~**~*~*~*~*

I felt something stir next to me. I opened my eyes and met another pair of blue eye staring at me.

"Niall why are you staring at me." i asked.

"Because your beautiful."

I turned around and blushed. I sat up on the mattress.

"Niall wheres every one else?" I asked

He sat at there think for a moment before he answered me.

"they are probably down stairs and their is probably a big mess that will have to clean up later. Come on let's go find the others." he said as he got up.

He walk over towards some drawers and pulled out a white shirt and some shorts. He pulled out another pair of shorts and handed it to me. I slipped them on and we went out to look for them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

another's notes

Okay I know it's short but don't worry I'll update in on sunday okay! And I got a hundred and ten reads! I'm so happy guys thank you! So remember to vote and share thanks dedicated this to my friends cuz I had writers block and she helped me ^.^