chapter 16: him or her

Pov Tara:

I wish you knew how much I want you Amber... i want you so bad. I missed her so much... I don't know if she's doing this because she's horny or because she wants to be with me again. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that I want her, her kisses and her caresses right now.

!!SMUT!!

She kisses me wildly, has one hand in my hair and the other on my cheek. She puts her hand on the bottom of my dress and starts to pull it up.
I pull her towards the bed, lie down on it, she climbs on top of me and kisses me.
She kisses me and bites my neck, I moan.

"Can you take off your dress?" She asks
"Take it off me" I say

She takes it off and kisses my breasts, I didn't have a bra on.

She's much wilder than before, she wants it and she lets me know. I take off her top and her bra.

She's on top of me, kissing me and sticking her knee to my crotch, making movements.
She puts her hand down to my panties and pulls them to the side to gain access to my vagina.

"Tara... can i?" She asks
"I'm all yours Amber, you can do whatever you want to me, please stop asking me" I say.

She starts stroking my... , wasting no time. It's been so long since she's touched me, I was clearly craving it, I felt like I could already have an orgasm if I didn't control myself.

We kiss and she continues to caress me, I'm all wet, it's slippery all by itself, she moves a finger down to my hole and pushes it in, moving back and forth, while she licks my neck.

I want her to lick me, I want to feel her tongue like before. I press down on her head to let her know I want her to come down. She bites my lip and goes down. She licks me and adds a finger to go up and down. I'm in ecstasy, in heaven.

"Amber..." I say.

She goes faster and faster with her fingers, she knows me perfectly, she knows everything who can makes me feel good.

I moan loudly and feel it coming.
"Get your head out of the way" I say, pushing her.

She looks at me and goes faster with her fingers.
I shout out her name.

I have an orgasm, I feel a liquid flowing, I didn't even notice I'd squirted. She licks and goes back up to kiss me.

"I love you" I say
"I know" she says, kissing me and smiling
"Do you still love me?" I ask
"You know that I love you" she says kissing my neck.

I'm totally naked under her, she owns absolutely all my heart, all my soul. I'm all hers, forever.

I grab her face and kiss her hard. I move my hand down to her panties and she smiles.

"I love you Tara" She says, giving me a soft kiss.

I tuck my hand into her panties and start to touch her but I hear the downstairs door open.

"It's sam" I say as I pull my hand away.

She lies on her side and i quickly puts on my pyjamas.

Sam opens the door
"Tara I-" She says

I come to the door.
"Sam I'm not alone" I say
"Huh?" she says
"Amber?" She asks me in a whisper

I nod and she goes down, smiling at me.

I turn to Amber and she's under the blanket, only her face showing.
I lock the door and reach under the blanket to touch her.

"Are you sure you want to continue... Sam is here.." Amber says, stressed.