-prologue-

🤍✨
Nashville, Tennessee
Maeve
•Prologue•

🤍✨Nashville, Tennessee Maeve •Prologue•

『★』『★』『★』

THE very first time I laid my eyes on her. I knew it was over for me. She consumed me so much, she changed how I thought, how I felt. She knew me. She knew what I liked, what I disliked.

She understood what everything met for us. And I let her take me, I let her consume me. I knew what we were doing was wrong but I still let her touch me because I wanted her, I longed for her touch. I needed to feel her.

At first, I couldn't believe myself. Her wife and I were close, her wife was beautiful and everything I was not. I was just the help. But when she came onto me, I knew it was over.

I knew that I would do absolutely anything for this woman. My taken, Rude, boss. Because I loved her. Because I love her.

『★』『★』『★』
AUTHORS NOTE

THIS STORY CONTAINS:

MATURE CONTENT

BULLYING

DARK ROMANCE

SLOW BURN

You will dislike Xandria, because she's rude, mean and doesn't like Maeve. Or so we think. There's this thing called character development so do not worry.

This story is a slow burn, which means sex will come later, there will be tension I promise. But this story will tease the hell out of you.

This is not mafia either. And also, you will love the wife, I'm sorry but it's true. She's sweet and the only one who can get through to Xandria. Anyways, enjoy this story!

A E S T H E T I C

MAEVE PALMER

-19
-Lesbian
-Been a maid to Sorinah for two years now
-Shy, but knows how to stand up for herself.
-In love with her boss

XANDRIA LENO

-30
-Lesbian
-Doesn't open up to anyone but her wife
-hate lower class
-stuck up her ass
-Rude.

『without further ado, MALICIOUS

ZEE