-THIRTY EIGHT-

🤍✨
Nashville, Tennessee
Maeve
•Communication•

"You could've had it all, rolling in the deep

"You could've had it all, rolling in the deep." - Adele

『★』『★』『★』

THE very first time I laid my eyes on her. I knew it was over for me. She consumed me so much, she changed how I thought, how I felt. She knew me. She knew what I liked, what I disliked.

She understood what everything met for us. And I let her take me, I let her consume me. I knew what we were doing was wrong but I still let her touch me because I wanted her, I longed for her touch. I needed to feel her.

At first, I couldn't believe myself. Her wife and I were close, her wife was beautiful and everything I was not. I was just the help. But when she came onto me, I knew it was over.

I knew that I would do absolutely anything for this woman. My taken, Rude, boss. Because I loved her. Because I love her.

I still haven't had communication with Xandria. It's been almost a week now and my god is it lonely. At this point declare me single cause that's what I'm finna be. "Stop worrying, she's okay. It's the worst thing you can do for your baby, my nephew."

I looked at her with a grin. "Nephew?" I asked her, she smirked, nodding. "The baby cooking in your stomach is a boy." She shrugged.

I laughed and sighed. "Do you have to work today?" She shook her head. "Nope, so that means I'm gonna distract you today." I nodded. Angeline grabbed my hand but before she spoke, my phone rang. Of course I grabbed it, it could've been Xandria. But it wasn't. It was Aileen. I didn't expect that to be honest.

"Yes?" I asked, she sighed. "I've been trying to get in contact with Xandria for days, no response. I was wondering if she was okay with what happened to Catrina." I rolled my eyes. "She's fine, she's going through something right now but I'll have her call you." I ended the call.

Jeez she's so annoying. I definitely wasn't gonna let her call her. I know how to comfort my own girlfriend. "Wanna go see a movie? It's a good distraction." Angeline asked me, I shrugged and nodded. "Okay change your outfit, it looks depressing." She said, walking away into the kitchen.

I really didn't wanna go anywhere but I couldn't act like this, I shouldn't. She's okay. She will call me once she's ready. I did change my outfit into something much better for going to see a movie, I didn't know what movie we were gonna watch but I didn't really care as long as there was food.

IT had soon turned to 6 pm and I was pretty tired, still no text from Xandria as we made it home. I was pretty disappointed but I knew what was to be expected. But I was getting random messages that I ignored un we got home.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
Hello Miss. Palmer, Ms. Leno asked me to contact you as she broke her phone. She would like you to come over.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
She said she was ready to talk.

The biggest squeal came from my mouth. "What? What?" Angeline asked, propping her fists up.

"She finally text me." I said with the biggest grin. Angeline sighed in relief. "Girl I thought you was finna get robbed or soemthin." She huffed. "I'll make dinner while you're there, or just let me know if you're coming back." She pecked my cheek and smiled.

I nodded and exited the apartment, not before grabbing her keys cause her car is cooler than mine. I left in a hurry, I needed to see her. I understood what was wrong with her and I would never blame her for her getting off her meds.

If she needs me she needs me, I know that there are side effects to medication like that and they bad sometimes as well. It took me 15 minutes to get there but when I did I rushed in to her house. I saw that the place was clean, as if nothing was thrown.

I've dealt with someone with mental illness but they weren't violent, in fact I had a friend who had bipolar II disorder who wasn't violent, she got upset but didn't throw anything.

I knocked on her bedroom door. "Xan?" I called for her, I heard a faint come in and so I opened the door. She was sitting the on left side of her bed, her legs draped. "Hi." I said, walking in front of her, and she grabbed my waist, crying. "I'm s-so sorry." She said, choking on her words. I put my hands in her hair and played with it.

"It's okay, my love. You're alright, I'm still here with you, I still love you. The only thing that matters right now if that you're okay." I said, she looked up at me and shook her head. "I should've told you when we got together, that way you would know." She whispered.

"You should've but I get how scary it can be to tell someone something like this. It explains a lot of how we first met. And I understand it." I said, my left hand stroking her cheek. She sighed and lifted my stomach up and kissed it.

"I'm scared." She mumbled, I hummed and she continued. "I'm scared to be a mom. I don't usually get violent. And I don't know why I did, but I'll get help for that. I don't want to do what I did to you."

Shaking my head, I grabbed her face with both hands. "I'm not hurt. I'm okay. Please do not worry about it." I smiled softly.

"I should've left you alone, not let you feel bad about what was happening with Bianca and I, that way you could've been protected from me. Bianca and I were so fucked up. And I shouldn't have pu-" "If I didn't want you, I wouldn't be here right now."

I seriously didn't want her to think that I didn't have a choice whether or not to be in this relationship. Cause I did. I liked her so much that I gave in. I felt bad, but truly it's coming to a good turn out.

"I had the biggest crush on you, I dreamt that I could be with you and I am. I'm aware that cheating is wrong and maybe we should've just waited because we stirred the pot. But either way, we developed a good friendship to dating and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said, we were having our cheesy moment but I didn't care.

"I'm carrying your baby bo-" She raised her eyebrow. "Boy?" She asked me, I shrugged. "Miss. Angeline thinks it's a boy. Personally I think it's a boy too." I said .

She shook her head. "She is a girl, I can feel it." She smiled. I sat down next to her, and she grabbed my face with her right hand. "I love you so much baby, and I'm sorry for not telling you what was wrong with me." She said whispered.

"It's okay, now next time I know how to approach the situation." I said, she pecked my lips and I smiled. "Oh how I missed you." I said, kissing her again. When we finally pulled back, she talked.

"I'm gonna take a shower, wanna spend the night or no?" I nodded instantly. She then gave me her shirt to put on and I had turned the tv on to watch tv as she took a shower.

I love her so much and I'm willing to understand her struggles, as she also sees mine.

『writers block is so not fun. Anywayyy here's a chapter for you queers. I'm ready for this story to be over. I think imma make it three more chapters.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as I sure did! Make sure to comment and vote! It lets me know you like this story!

Anyway! I love you all!
Zee』