-THIRTY TWO-

🤍✨
Nashville, Tennessee
Maeve
•Possessive•

"God knows I tried to feel, happy for you

"God knows I tried to feel, happy for you." - Demi Lovato

『★』『★』『★』

I was pretty content. We hadn't really talked about the whole pregnancy thing. I had told her I want to be pregnant before I have a kid. But the thought of one really made me want one.

"Bro how about you, Xandria, Myself and my mans go out tonight? It's already 7 pm and we haven't done shit." Angeline said, I hummed. I was currently on the phone with Xan, In my room.. I mean I love Angeline don't get me wrong but we could've been doing inappropriate things.

"Angie..." I whispered. She groaned. "Yes or No?" She asked, I looked at the screen, seeing Xan nod. So I nodded as well, giving her my approval. "Okay, yay! And this will be the last time I barge in without knocking I swear." She said and left, closing the door shut.

"You going?" I asked Xan, she hummed and answered her door since she as at work. "Come In." She answered in that sexy tone.

A girl started talking, and Xandria nodded. "Okay, thank you for letting me know." She showed that pretty smile of hers. "Sorry baby, that was one of my assistants."

I nodded. "Speaking of, you start tomorrow." My eyebrows lifted. "What?"

She smirked. "Remember when you said we talked about you working for me? How it would be a good idea? Well that's what you're gonna do for me baby."

My mouth dropped wide open, and she smirked. "I want you here by 8:00 am. Not 8:01, 8:00. Now, I'll get home and go change baby, and then I'll pick you guys up." She smiled, we said goodbye and hung up.

I don't want to get up early in the morning, why can't I sleep in like I have been doing?! It's been so good sleeping in, and I was starting to not be a morning person. I stood up, heading to Angeline's room to tell her to get ready. After I did, I went to go get ready which consisted of me putting on this Lace Serenade dress that had flared sleeves, and it was mini. It had flowers on it and I loved it.

Every single time I go shopping I picked out my new favorite dresses. And right now, this one called me. I did my makeup, and then went to my hair. I put a wig on, a light brown one that Angeline and I picked out.

I had only worn wigs a handful of times but Angel wore them a lot, so she helped me put it on and made sure you couldn't tell it was a lace. I am always so nervous about people being able to see that I was wearing a wig, like I put this shit on to make my hair look good not so we could see I was clearly wearing a wig.