origins : Megatronus prime

( New York City )

Five lights were seen, near the Metlife Building, and from them, Arcee, Miko, Sierra June and Valeria emerged.

" Whoa ! That was a ride. " Miko commented, before the five noticed each other

" You just won't believe the day I had. " Sierra said before noticing the others appearences " Oh, you had one too. "

" Yes,so why are we here ? " Arcee asked

" Horus told me about allies but I was gone before he could finish. " June answered

" And Hercules mentioned a council, but that's all I heard." Valeria added.

"Well, whoever they are, I think I've found the reason why they sent us here," Miko said, pointing at the building.

There was a robotic shape at the top which Arcee recognized.

" That's him. " She said, summoning Jumper and drawing her bow

The robot noticed them and jumped from the building, unsheathed a spear and slammed it into the building to slow its fall before landing, creating a small crater and panic amongst the onlookers.

" So the five of you are the successors of my old enemies. " He stated, making the others widen their eyes in shock.

" Megatronus Prime, I suppose. " Val said

"I prefer The Fallen. And you have vanquished my servants, I suppose."

" Yes. " The five responded

Megatronus sighed and slammed his spear onto the ground.

" Looks like I'll have to keep you busy. " He said as a portal opened and he flew back to the top of the building. " Until I finish this ritual to summon the destroyers of worlds. "

All sorts of monsters poured out of the portals: skeletons, harpies, mummies, talos automatons, minotaurs, satyrs, centaurs, cyclopes, empusae, trolls, ogres, travelers, draugrs, hel-walkers, seidr reavers, brood legions, revenants, nightmares, einherjars, grims, wyverns, gulons, nokens, and kappas. All followed in the wake of a giant whale-like creature that crawled towards the five girls.

(Insert THE Avengers theme)

Valeria confidentely walked towards the monster, cracking her knuckles.

"Val, are you sure about this?" June asked.

" Mom, trust me. This will be so easy. " Val responded

When the monster arrived, Valeria punched it in the head, making it stop cold and topple upside down, exposing some skin beneath its scales.

" Hold on ! " Miko yelled as she blasted the exposed spot with a lightning bomb.

June covered Arcee, Jumper, and Sierra in force fields, then Miko's bomb exploded on contact, making the Moby Dick wannabe disappear into ash. Valerie walked out of the inferno, unbothered by the flames. The entire army of monsters growled, snarled, and roared at them.

Jumper just roared back at them.

Valeria prepped her mass.

Miko landed, lightning crackling around her.

June covered herself in flames and spun her spear.

Arcee invoked her eight arms and ten weapons.

Sierra tapped her sword against her shield.

The five chosen ones had assembled at last.

( end Avengers theme)

Undaunted, Megatronus continued on his work while his army dispersed throughout the city.