The talk

Third person's POV

Jordyn and Victoria are best friends, they have been best friends ever since they met each other in high school. Victoria had started gaining feelings for Jordyn first, and didn't know how to tell the girl how she felt because she didn't want to he rejected.

Although she didn't know that Jordyn was also figuring herself out. Which also meant that she was exploring her sexuality.

That did mean that Jordyn did end up sticking with the bisexual label. Since she did still like both men and women.

Right now the two best friends were in the living room talking and just enjoying each other's time.

Victoria wraps her arms around Jordyn and looks into her eyes. "I love you Jordyn." She says to the brown skinned female.

Jordyn looks at Victoria and blushed looking away. "You're such a great friend Victoria. I love you too fren." She tells her. Which makes Victoria give Jodryn a dirty look. "I just told you I love you." Victoria told her.

"I know. But I love you too, just friendly." She tells her. "That's bullshit Jordyn. You love me the same way I love you. But you just in denial." Victoria said to her.

"I'm not in denial." Jordyn said moving off her lap. She shakes her head sighing. She of course liked Victoria, but she Jordyn wasn't the best with telling her feelings. Which sometimes would get Victoria pissed off or frustrated.

Jordyn crossed her arms over her chest. "You should probably love someone else Tori. You wasting time with me." Jordyn told her. Which made Victoria give Jordyn another look. "See you really are delusional. But if you want me to be with another girl. Cool. Just don't get jealous when I'm kissing her or all up on her." Victoria said.

"Fine I won't. That's on you girl." Jordyn said.

Victoria rolled her eyes as she got up from the couch and walked into her separate bedroom.

She groaned and tossed a water bottle at the wall. "Why does Jordyn have to be so damn difficult?" Victoria asked herself.

Victoria soon took her phone out to call her best friend Robyn.

"Girl what's going on?" Robyn asked as she set the phone up on the counter so she could still make her food.

"It's Jordyn." Victoria said.

"Oh your girl. What happened again? She still ain't returning your love for her?" Robyn asked.

"No she keep being in denial about everything. But I told her that I'm gonna go find a new girl and see how she feels about me kissing all up on her." Victoria said.

Robyn took a baby carrot and was snacking on it. "Girl you love Jordyn. But if you want to be messy. Imma be messy with you." Robyn said.

"Good because you know imma need you by my side." Victoria said.

Robyn smiled and soon took a drink from the fridge. She took a sip from her bottle of water.

"Let's go to the club tonight. I know this girl named Jayla who would love to meet you. But beware she does love sex." Robyn said.

Victoria loved sex too, so it shouldn't be a problem for the woman to love sex.

"Robyn I love sex too. I'm a freak. Plus my sex drive is always high. So I can't wait to meet this Jayla girl." Victoria said.

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you." Robyn said.

~ Timeskip to tonight ~

Robyn and Victoria had arrived at the club and walked over to their table to see Jayla.

"Hey Robyn girl." Jayla said.

"Jayla hey." Robyn said awkwardly.

Victoria looked Robyn up and down, she was liking what she was seeing. "Hey beautiful." Victoria said.

Jayla blushed looking up at the woman. "Hey. My name is Jayla. What's yours?" Jayla asked.

"Victoria and Jayla is a beautiful name. For a beautiful girl like you." Victoria said.

"Okay you two knock it off. Imma go get us some drinks." Robyn said.

Victoria sat down next to Jayla in the booth and couldn't help but stare at the beauty next to her.

But soon Victoria felt the hairs on her neck stick up when she looked seeing Jordyn was approaching them.

"Victoria hey." Jordyn said smiling.

"Jordyn what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh just with Lauren. She said you and Robyn came up here." Jordyn said.

Victoria cursed under her breath. "You can't even trust your own family." She whispers to herself.

Jayla soon got on Victoria's lap and looked at Jordyn. "Hey why don't you sit." Jayla said.

"Nope don't worry I just needed to see what this is." She said.

Victoria groaned and got up. She grabbed Jayla's hand and led her to her car. "Victoria where are you going?" Jordyn asked following them.

"You don't need to know." Victoria said.

Jayla soon waved by to Jordyn. Victoria took them back to her place, soon one thing led to another and they ended up having sex.

~ timeskip to a little later ~

Victoria was heading out of her room with a shirt and boxers on. Jordyn had been sitting on the couch eating some chips.

"Y'all was loud." Jordyn said.

Victoria rolled her eyes. Jayla had them in there for eight rounds of sex. She didn't know the girl had that much of stamina.

"Shut up Jordyn." Victoria said.

"Well since you had yourself a night. I'm gonna go to bed." Jordyn said as she got up turning the movie off.

Victoria groaned and grabbed a bottle of water in the fridge. She thought to herself about what she just did. She didn't feel any guilt, all she really wanted was to show Jordyn that she wasn't gonna wait for her.