the moment

Third person point of view

Victoria still couldn't believe that Jayla was here. She was certain that she would've just stayed at home, but here she was. She knew she was deep in trouble because she had just got done having sex with Jordyn.

"Did you miss me?" Jayla asked.

"Of course baby." She said kissing her head.

Jayla nodded as she laid her head on her chest. "you not acting like it." Jayla said as she wrapped her arms around Victoria cuddling her.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just a little tired. But I promise I did miss you very much." She told Jayla. Victoria rubbed her back as she kissed Jayla's head softly.

"I understand babe. Well maybe we can do something tomorrow before the dinner with Robyn and your other friends?" Jayla suggested.

Victoria didn't know if it was a good idea to bring her current girlfriend around the woman she was in love with. But she would have to and she would have to make sure no fights are broken out. "That's a good idea baby. Maybe we can hang out by the pool or something?" She suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Jayla said. Soon Jayla got up and went to her suitcase. She got herself ready for bed.

- Timeskip to tomorrow -

Victoria and Jayla ended up joining the other girls by the pool. Jordyn was just talking to Robyn and Lauren. Victoria sat with them smiling. "Hey ladies." Victoria said.

"Hello Tori." Jordyn said as she relaxed on the chair by the pool.

"Hey girl." Robyn said.

"What's up with you?" Lauren asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Oh you know. Your mood shifted especially seeing you with Jayla." Lauren said.

Victoria shakes her head as she sighed. "Nah it's just I wasn't expecting her to come. I thought she would probably be with her family." She told them.

"She really be having your location. You seem to have a type." Robyn teased.

Victoria gave her a dirty look. "What do you mean?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Crazy and horny girls are your type." Robyn told her while looking down st her phone scrolling through Instagram.

"I mean hey look at the girls I was with." She stretched a bit.

Jayla was swimming over towards them. "Baby what are you guys talking about?" Jayla got out of the water and soon grabbed a towel. She sat down on Victoria's lap. "Nothing baby." She told Jayla while wrapping her arms around her waist.

Jordyn rolled her eyes. But no one would see it anyway because of her sunglasses. "Y'all are cute." Jordyn told them.

"Awe thank you girl. I'm sure you will find you someone." Jayla said giggling and smiling.

"Mhm thanks." Jordyn said.

Robyn looked as she got up stretching. "Well you guys excited for the dinner tonight?" Robyn asked trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Lauren put her phone up and nodded looking up at Robyn. "Yeah I'm curious about what you have planned for us tonight." Lauren stood up.

"Well let's just say don't come on a full stomach and no drama." Robyn told them. "I'm gonna go see how everything is so far." Robyn added.

Victoria nodded as she began kissing on Jayla's neck. "You are so beautiful baby." She whispers against her neck while kissing on it. Jayla moaned and started grinding a bit on Victoria.

"Get a room." Lauren said.

Victoria rolled her eyes and pulled away for a moment. "Hush Lauren." She held Jayla held her.

- Timeskip to later -

Soon everyone was at the dinner. Victoria sat in between Jordyn and Jayla. She rubbed Jordyn's leg under the table and glanced at her.

"Woah all of this food." Victoria said.

"I told y'all." Robyn smiled as she started putting food on her plate.

Jayla looked at Jordyn and was decided to start something. "So Jordyn how are you?" Jayla asked.

Jordyn looked at the female. "I'm good. How are you Jayla?" She started drinking her soda.

Jayla started to drink some of her Hennessy. Which made the girls give her a side eye. Since they remember she was just pregnant and now she out here drinking alcohol.

"Jayla I thought you was pregnant girl?" Lauren said.

Which of course made Jayla a little nervous. But she shrugged as she continued to down the rest of her cup. "Me too girl." Jayla said.

"Victoria girl. What's going on with your girlfriend?" Robyn asked.

"I mean me personally if I was pregnant. I wouldn't be drinking." Jordyn said as she was drinking her soda. She was very interested in how this changes things between Jayla and Victoria.

Victoria wrapped an arm around Jayla's waist. "Baby what happened with the pregnancy?" She asked as she moved a strand of hair from Jayla's face. "You know I mean I went to the clinic. I thought for a good while and I didn't think I was ready for a baby." Jayla informed her.

"You should've at least told me Jayla. Like you was bragging about you being pregnant. That ain't cool." Victoria said.

"I was gonna tell you. It's just the time wasn't right at the moment and I didn't was to spoil your moment with your friends." Jayla admitted as she ate a little bit.

Lauren looked at her and ran a hand through her hair. "Hey well that is your girlfriend Victoria." Lauren teased as she nudged Robyn and started laughing. Robyn soon started laughing as well.

"You chose her. So you gotta deal with it." Jordyn joked.

Victoria helped Jayla up. "Come on." Victoria told her while walking back inside the hotel, they ended up taking the elevator to the floor their hotel room.

"Are you mad at me?" Jayla asked.

"Nah Jayla. I'm pissed. Why did you hide this from me?" Victoria crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry babe. Maybe we can try again for a baby?" Jayla suggested as she got out the elevator once the doors opened to the floor their room was on.

Victoria unlocked the door to their hotel room and soon walked inside. She didn't talk to Jayla for the whole night since she needed to get her mind together after what was said.

Jayla felt bad about what she said though, since she didn't think it would impact Victoria like this. She ended up cuddling Victoria or well attempting to. She sighed as she just slept through the night.