Their moment

Third person POV

Jordyn had been at home as she was sitting down on the couch. She couldn't believe Victoria could be so rude to her. But it is what it, she couldn't change that the girl was in love with someone else. Although Jordyn did feel jealous.

Jordyn was soon quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she seen Victoria come inside the place. "Hey stranger." She said.

"What's up Jordyn?" Victoria asked.

Jordyn shrugged and looked back at the television. "Just watching television. What about you?" She asked.

"Just had a date with Jayla." Victoria said as she sat down next to the girl. She ran a hand through her hair as she sighed a bit.

Victoria knew she needed to apologize to Jordyn for the way she's been acting the past couple of days.

Jordyn looked at the other woman. "Jordyn I gotta tell you something." Victoria said.

"What's up Victoria?" Jordyn asked.

Victoria sighed as she gathered her thoughts together. She then looked into her beautiful brown eyes, Jordyn really was beautiful.

"Listen Jordyn. I'm sorry for how I have been acting. It was outta line for me to have been talking to you like that." Victoria said.

Jordyn smiled and nodded. She really appreciated the apology. "Thank you for that and also I forgive you Victoria. No love loss here." Jordyn said as she hugged the woman.

Victoria hugged her back and looked into her eyes. She rubbed her back and soon pulled away from the hug to look into Jordyn's brown eyes, she was admiring the woman's beauty and all of her features.

"You are so fine baby." Victoria said as she allowed that to slip out.

Jordyn blushed and nodded. She looked away for a moment. "Thank you Tori." She said.

Victoria put her hand under Jordyn's chin and made her look at her. Soon the two women were staring into each other's eyes. Victoria soon pressed on her lips on hers.

Jordyn began to kiss back and wrapped her arms around her neck. Victoria had her hands on her hips. Soon the kiss began to get heated and before you know it Jordyn was on her lap.

Victoria began to take off Jordyn's shirt and looked seeing her cleavage that was showing through the bra. The woman soon unhooked the bra and soon began to suck her breast.

Jordyn soon let out of a moan. She ran her fingers through Victoria's hair.

~ Timeskip to a little later ~

Jordyn was in missionary style while Victoria was going in on her. She moaned as she looked at the woman. She began to squirm a little.

"Ah ah nah where you trying to run to?" Victoria asked as she pulled the woman back. She continued to pound her pussy.

Victoria leaned down and soon grabbed one of Jordyn's breast in her mouth. She began to go harder on her and faster.

Jordyn was mumbling something out of pleasure. Victoria soon moved her mouth off of Jordyn's breast. "Use your words baby." Victoria said in her lower voice. The voice that Jordyn loved so much. "It feels so good daddy." Jordyn said.

Victoria loved it when she called her that name. Soon she began pounding her faster. She really wanted cum. Although Victoria felt bad for cheating on Jayla, he couldn't help it.

Jordyn's moans became more frequent and louder which meant the girl was coming close to an orgasm. "Cum for daddy baby." Victoria said.

Jordyn let out a scream and came. Victoria switched positions and allowed Jordyn to ride her. "Come on baby ride it out." Victoria said as she gripped her ass.

Jordyn began riding out her orgasm and Victoria had also soon came not so much later.

~ Timeskip to later ~

Jordyn was in the kitchen getting something to eat. She was making her a sandwich. She was silent especially after what happened between her and Victoria. She couldn't believe she did that.

Victoria had walked out of the room and was dressed up. She looked at Jordyn. "What are you up to?" Victoria asked.

"Just making something to eat. Why are you all dressed up for?" Jordyn asked.

Victoria soon leaned against the wall. "Just going out that's all. What you gonna miss daddy?" She teased.

That caused Jordyn to roll her eyes. "Yeah nope. Especially after you said that." Jordyn said as she took a bite out of her sandwich. "You were the one moaning out daddy." Victoria said laughing.

"Oh shut it Victoria." Jordyn said. "Have fun." Jordyn added.

"I will princess." Victoria said as she soon made her way out of the apartment. Victoria was going to see what Jayla wanted since the woman had texted her telling her that she needed her.

Jayla had been at her place pacing back and forth. She was nervous to tell Victoria what was wrong.

After a good while. Victoria had been knocking on her door. Jayla opened the door and looked at her smiling. "Hey come inside." Jayla said moving out of the way. Victoria walked inside. "So what dis you need Jayla?" Victoria asked.

Jayla looked down as she was thinking about a way of how to say it. "Come on Jayla tell me." Victoria said as she wrapped her arms around her.

Jayla shakes her head as she began to to cry. She felt terrible that this happen, but she was conflicted about it all. "Shh calm down baby. Let's go sit down." Victoria said as she walked over to the couch with her.

Soon the two sat down on the couch. Victoria rubbed her back and allowed the girl calm down for a moment. "Alright are you ready to tell me what's going on?" Victoria asked.

Jayla nodded as she wiped her tears from her eyes. She sighed for a moment and put her hands in her hands for a moment.

"I'm pregnant." Jayla said.

Victoria looked at her as her eyes widen. She couldn't believe it. "How?" Victoria asked.

Jayla looked away from her and shakes her head.