the trip

Third Person Point of View

It was the day that Victoria and the others were suppose to leave for the trip. Victoria heard that Jayla wasn't going on the trip to Jamaica.

"You sure you ain't coming baby?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah I'm sure babe. Plus have fun. Also stay away from Jordyn. I don't really trust her." Jayla told her.

Victoria nodded as she leaned back on the couch. She sighed. "Yeah don't worry baby." She said.

Jayla got up and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed herself a cup of water.

"Why ain't you going anyway?" Victoria asked curious.

"Cause I'm pregnant. Duh, like I can't be getting stressed and all that." Jayla explained.

Victoria sighed and stretched for a moment. "I know baby and okay." She told her. She got up. "I should head out and get ready to leave with the girls." She said.

"Okay baby. Have fun." Jayla said walking over to Victoria. She kissed her lips softly. Victoria wrapped her arms around her waist. She kept her close.

~ Timeskip to later ~

The girls were on Robyn's private jet to Jamaica. Victoria was looking out the window while she heard Robyn and Lauren were just talking to each other.

"Victoria." Jordyn said.

"Yeah baby. I mean Jordyn?" Victoria asked.

Jordyn blushed a bit and rolled her eyes playfully. "What's on your mind?" Jordyn asked.

"Nothing much. I mean Jayla ain't here." Victoria said.

Jordyn nodded and leaned her head on her shoulder. "Yeah but I'm here." Jordyn told her sweetly.

Victoria hated when Jordyn would use that tone. Especially since Jordyn would use that on purpose to make her heart melt for her. "Yeah I know. I'm glad you're here." She said.

Jordyn looked at her and smiled. Soon Victoria leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

Jordyn blushed and kissed her back.

Soon Robyn cleared her throat. "Hey you two. We almost there. So let's not have sex on the jet." Robyn teased.

~ Timeskip to later on ~

Jordyn was in her hotel room and was getting herself ready for the dinner they was gonna have for the first night.

As Jordyn was still in her robe, she heard a knock on her door and she walked up to the door.

She opened it and seen Victoria. She smiled and looked down for a moment. "Hey." She said.

"Hey." Victoria said.

Jordyn let her inside the room. Victoria looked at Jordyn, well mainly her body. "So what are you wearing to the dinner?" Victoria asked.

"That's a surprise. So what made you come to my room?" She asked.

"Just wanted to see you." Victoria said as she wrapped her arms around Jordyn's waist.

Jordyn sighed and nodded. She wrapped her arms around Victoria's neck. "I guess you can. But what about your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Don't worry about her." Victoria said as she looked into Jordyn's eyes. She soon leaned down and kissed Jordyn's lips.

Jordyn kissed her back. Victoria picked Jordyn up and laid her down on the bed.

Victoria pulled away and soon took Jordyn's robe off, she began kissing down her naked body.

"Victoria." Jordyn moaned out.

Victoria continued to kiss down until she got to her pussy lips. She gave them a lick, she soon peeled them apart and began licking.

Jordyn was moaning loudly and gripping the bedsheets.

"Oh daddy!" Jordyn moaned.

Victoria continued eat Jordyn out. She started to suck on her clit.

"I'm about to cum." Jordyn moaned.

"Hold it baby." Victoria told her and got on her. She pulled her dick out and thrust into her.

Jordyn moaned and wrapped her legs around Victoria's waist. She began to move her hips in sync with Victoria's thrust.

"Fuck baby. You're such a good slut for daddy." Victoria groaned while thrusting deep inside of her.

Jordyn moaned as she ran her fingers through Victoria's hair.

"I'm so close daddy." Jordyn moaned loudly.

Victoria thrusts started to get faster. "I'm about to cum to baby." She groaned.

Soon they came at the same time. Victoria soon pulled out of Jordyn and panted.

"That was amazing." Victoria said panting.

Jordyn got up and closed her robe up. "Yeah it was. But we should get ready for dinner." She said.

"I mean I already ate my dinner." She joked.

Jordyn rolled her eyes. "Go get ready Victoria." Jordyn said.

Victoria chuckled and nodded. She walked over and kissed her cheek. "Okay baby." She said and slapped her ass before she left.

Once Victoria got to her door. There goes Jayla who she was shocked was there.

"Hey baby. When did you get here?" She asked.

"About a couple of hours after you guys." Jayla said as she was sitting on the bed. "I missed you." Jayla said opening her arms up wanting a hug.

Victoria mentally cursed. She soon wrapped her arms around Jayla giving her a hug.

"I missed you too baby." Victoria said.

"So where was you at? Why are you sweaty?" Jayla asked.

"No where baby. I promise." Victoria said capturing her lips in a kiss.

Jayla kissed her back and wrapped her arms around her waist. "You tasting sweet babe." Jayla told her.

Victoria pulled away and nodded. "Yeah just ate some candy." She lied.

Victoria heard her phone go off and seen Robyn canceled the dinner. It would be for tomorrow night.

"Well looks like you have me for the whole night." She said.

Jayla smiled and laid down on the bed turning on the television. "Good I'm glad. Now lay down with me. Let's relax." Jayla said.

"Alright just give me a second baby. I just gotta change." She said.

Victoria went to the bathroom and changed into a sports bra and some basketball shorts.

She soon got out and laid down next to Jayla. She wrapped her arms around her kissing her head. She rubbed her back. "How you feeling baby?" She asked.

"I'm feeling fine. I'm just glad I get to be here with you." Jayla said.