The girlfriend

Third Person's Point of View

Victoria was sitting on the couch with Jayla in her lap. They were currently watching a movie, it was princess and the frog. Mainly since it was Victoria's favorite disney movie.

"So what's Jayla still doing here? She your girlfriend now?" Jordyn asked.

"What's it to you? Your not my girlfriend. You had your chance." Victoria said.

Jordyn rolled her eyes as she walked to the kitchen. "Jordyn you ain't gotta be jealous. I'm sure you will find someone else." Jayla teased.

Which made Jordyn almost want to choke the girl. But she refrained herself from doing it. "Okay. First off you was just a fucking little fling. Second don't talk to me." Jordyn said.

Victoria looked at the two knowing how petty she could be. "Jayla you wanna be mine?" Victoria asked as she had a hand on the girl's ass.

"Of course I do. See now whose the fling now bitch." Jayla said. Jordyn rolled her eyes as she grabbed herself a soda and went into the room. She decided to facetime her best friend Lauren.

"Girl what's going on?" Laruen asked.

"Get your sister Laruen. She pissing me off, especially with that girl in the house." Jordyn said. But Jordyn soon began to calm down and opened up the bottle of Sprite.

"Listen Robyn and I were thinking about setting up a group trip to Jamaica. You will be able to distract yourself from Jayla and Victoria." Lauren said.

Jordyn sighed and nodded. She ran a hand through her hair. She turned some music in her room to tune out Victoria and Jayla.

~ Meanwhile with Jayla and Victoria ~

Victoria moaned as Jayla was kissing on her neck, they turned the movie off and was focused on each other. Victoria wanted to take her mind off of Jordyn. Especially since Jordyn made it clear she didn't know what she wanted.

"Baby we should go back into your room. Well maybe we can stay in here so Jordyn could hear what she could've had." Jayla said. Victoria was getting horny already from Jayla being on her lap. But she shrugged and decided to just stay in the living room with the girl.

Soon the two were having sex on the couch. Jordyn of course could hear but she decided to get ready to go out. She wanted to get some air from whatever those two were doing anyway.

~ Timeskip to later in the day ~

Everyone was at Robyn's house as they were organizing the trip and just seeing who will be coming.

"So who all will be bringing a date?" Robyn asked.

"Well of course Victoria is bringing Jayla." Lauren said. Jordyn rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Alright. Well I will be bringing my man Rakim." Robyn said.

"Don't worry Jordyn we will get us some dates in Jamaica. There are some hot men there in Jamaica." Lauren said.

Victoria was barely listening to them, she mainly texting Jayla and giving her attention. "Can you please get off your phone?" Jordyn asked.

"Get off my dick Jordyn. It ain't yours anymore." Victoria said rolling her eyes. Which made Jordyn get up and walk out of the room all together. She didn't know where Victoria got this attitude from. But she hated it.

"Wait Jordyn!" Robyn said.

Jordyn turned around and looked at Robyn. "Yes?" She asked.

"Hey girl don't worry about her. Okay? We will be leaving this Friday okay?" Robyn said.

Jordyn nodded and thanked Robyn. She soon left and went back to the place she shared with Victoria.

Lauren looked at Victoria and hit her in the head. "Bitch!" Victoria groaned as she rubbed her head.

"Why you acting like this girl?" Lauren asked.

Victoria rolled her eyes and shakes her head putting her phone down. She ran a hand through her hair. "Acting like what. I'm just myself." She said.

"You being rude as hell to Jordyn and don't think I don't know. Me and her been talking everyday." Lauren said. Victoria grabbed her phone putting it in her pocket. "Them damn you might as well be dating her then." She said.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Girl I'm straight. I only like dick. But I would turn the other way for Jordyn." Laruen teased.

Victoria got up and nodded. "Well I gotta head out. I'm got a date with Jayla later." Victoria said.

Lauren sighed and shakes her. Her younger sister could be an idiot sometimes. But she could only tell her so much.