Chapter Two.

**************************************

Dear Diary,

         From now on, I'll write about my days on you. I haven't been able to share my true feelings with anyone, so you'll be my feeling friend, okay?
I'll always share my feelings to you.
Okay, so let's start.

           Today was my first day, in my new school. I was kinda nervous thinking I'll be alone from now on, but I was wrong.
I saw my two friends also there.
Heidi and Nudee, my best friends were also here. They told me that they also changed the school for me.
I truly felt grateful today. But that's not all.

I saw a girl today. I saw her when I was entering the school hall with my friends.
She was laughing with her friends.
I didn't know why, but I just felt something. Then she also looked at me, and I lowered my gaze, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. I could feel that she was looking at me, so I tried not to even breathe. The bell rang, and everyone ran towards their classes. She also ran, and that's when I looked at her again.
Then I realised I was late to my class too.
I also ran towards my class. Heidi and Nudee were also there with me.
All three of us got scolded on the very first day. It was embarrassing.
After scolding, the teacher told us to sit on our places and we went at the back.
We stayed at the same bench just like in older times.
The class started, it was English Class.
I am kinda very good in studies so, I was quite interested to read as much as possible.
Even while studying, I couldn't shake my head off that girl.
Nudee must've noticed me, so she asked me what was wrong.
I told her it's nothing and pretended to read my book, when in reality I was thinking of that laugh.
Soon the class ended and we went to our next class.
It was geography class. Heidi had history class, so we separated our ways.
I again saw her in the hallway from the corner of my eyes, but she was so busy with her friends that she didn't even notice me.
I sadly went to my class. Good thing that I could fully concentrate on what the teacher was saying.
He was a very friendly person. He welcomed all of us warmly and started teaching. He would crack jokes sometimes in the middle of the lesson, and I found it quite interesting.
It was a smart way to teach the kids.
After the class ended, Heidi called us in the playground.
She said that the school wanted us in the school's football team.
They had heard about us from our previous school and wanted us to join the team.
We all were very happy and agreed.
We decided to play a match on the lunch break and went back to our classes.
After two classes, it was lunch break.
We hurriedly ran to the playground where the coach was already waiting for us.
He handed us the uniforms, and we went to change it.
After coming back, we started the match.
It was between us three and three members of the school's member.
We instantly took the lead. All three of us were amazing players, and we were ruling the ground when suddenly so many students were gathered around us.
They were very curious.
I had no problem and went back to playing. It was all going very well, when suddenly I saw her.
She was just passing by, but her walk was so good.
She walked just like a goddess. She was going somewhere in a hurry and was sweating. Those sweats were shining on her just like diamonds. I was so lost into her that I didn't even realise when the ball came to me and hit me on the face.
I falled on the ground, injured.
My friends ran towards me and took me to the nurse's room.
The nurse was putting ice on my face when suddenly she came.

"There you are. Could you please put ice on this young lady while I go to your friend," the nurse said.
Well, apparently, her friend had injured herself while playing.
She nodded and grabbed the ice pack.
She smiled warmly at me, while putting it on my forehead. I winced in pain and she pulled away instantly.
"I'm sorry," she said in the most beautiful voice, I've ever heard.
"It's alright," I said, almost dying out of heart attack.
"It'll hurt a little bit okay," she reassured me while coming closer and butting back
She gently rubbed the ice and I even forgot about the pain. I was just thinking about her all the time. It was like a dream.
After she finished, "You are good to go, but take care while playing next time.
I heard you are quite a good player," she said casually.
Hearing her praising me made me want to dance, but I tried to stay cool.
"I will. Thank you," I said and went outside.
Nudee and Heidi were waiting for me with the coach outside.
He was very happy to see me and told us that we were officially in the team now.
We all screamed in joy.
We continued our day, and I just couldn't stop thinking about her the whole day.

Oh god !! What is happening to me ?
The school ended and I walked back to my house.
My house is pretty close so, I just would rather walk. It is a good exercise for me.
I came back home, ate my lunch. Told mom all about my day. Except for the mystery girl's part, though.
She was happy that I loved my new school.
After doing the homework, I decided to go for a walk.
I grabbed my headphones and went for a walk. The sunset was just so good.
I even forgot about that. I was in public and started moving around in the flow of music. I stopped when I heard a chuckle.
I turned around and saw that it was her.
She had seen me dancing.
How Embarrassing.
"You dance very well," she praised me.
"Thank you," I said, dying inside.
She looked at me for some time before smiling and waving me goodbye.
After that, I ran straight to my home and locked myself in the room.
What must she be thinking about me ??
I only came outside to have dinner and again locked myself in my room.
Gosh!!! I don't know how will I even face her tomorrow.

I'm writing on you before sleeping. And I don't think whether I'll even sleep or but.
Oh dear diary, what should I do ?

Good Night

**************************************
Charlotte's Pov.

I smiled at how cute it was. Someone had written about their feeling on this diary. I felt bad to invade other's privacy, but it was here in the first place, so I don't think it is a big deal.
I want to finish it all today, but I'll read one day each. I'll have something to always look up to.

I put the diary back and went back.
"Where were you?" Tina asked me worried.
"Just felt like bunking class today," I said, receiving a smack from her.
"Why didn't you take me also ?" she asked me.
"By the way, who is Nudee and Heidi ?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a moment and asked why.

I said, "I was just curious."
She told me that the girl, who was near Chompu earlier, was Nudee and the one who picked up, Engfa was Heidi.

What the fuck!!

The diary belongs to Engfa??
Am I reading about Engfa????
Is she in a relationship???
What happened to her and the girl??
How did the diary end up there??
I had many questions running in my head at the point.