Befriending A Slime

Narrator POV

We see izuku walking through the forest minding his own business as he makes his way through the forest when we see someone or something watching him in the darkness of the forest.

Soon more eyes appear everywhere as he follows Izuku as he reaches a circular opening and stops in the middle and nods up and sees many eyes staring back at him.

Izuku was calm while he was there and waited for the forest creatures to come out and it worked.

Coming out of the woods was a pack of Direwolves as they came out of the woods and snarled at him.

but he didn't get scared, instead he stayed there and waited for one of them to attack him.

Soon, a Direwolves makes the first attack and runs towards him. Izuku Just move back perfectly when the Direwolves passed where he was standing and rolled on the ground The wolf stood up and growled at her.

Izuku: I am here without bothering with any of you or your pack group. I'm just walking and hoping to find a town to stay for a while.

Izuku: I'm giving you all a chance to get away now to fight another day, or I have no choice but to defeat you.

The wolves growl at him, which tells the wolves no as they begin to pounce on him.

Izuku: {Dimensional Chain}

A magic circle appeared and the chains came out of the magic circle and began to wrap the Direwolves up and down in peacetime.

All of the Direwolves were immediately taken down by Izuku.
Then there was a loud howl that came from the forest as he turned to see a large Direwolfwith a horn on its head as it approached.

Izuku "He must be the leader of the pack. Still, I must try to avoid this conflict as best I can."

The Direwolf pack leader walks right up to Izuku and begins to growl at him for chaining up his pack, but then Izuku slowly places a hand on his head and a glow appears on his hand as he strokes the Direwolf leader and the two of them. they share memories together as Izuku shows him that he is not a threat while Izuku gets to know this wolf and its name.

Izuku: (smiles) Ranga huh? It seems that your owner has chosen a nice name for you.

Ranga looks at him for a while until he bows to him, signifying that he shows respect towards him and that he is no longer a threat to him or his pack.

He released the rest of the Direwolves from their chains and seeing that Izuku wasn't a threat, they approached him and began to apologize to him by making safe noises, but Izuku was patting their heads as he told them.

Izuku: (smile) You don't have to worry my friends. I have no anger towards all of you. You are all forgiven.

They get happy and start licking Izuku which made Izuku chuckle a bit as they licked him. Ranga then walks away and then turns his head towards him and motions for Izuku to follow him. With no other choice, he shuts down and follows Ranga and his Pack as they make their way through the forest and soon out of the forest and into a Goblin village.