Reincarnation

Izuku POV

Izuku "Where am I...? All I remember is... Oh yeah, I died"

I think to myself, while I'm floating in an empty void... I started to remember what happened... My friends told me they hurt me, they yelled at me... And I jumped off a cliff...

???: So, boy, do you want to live again?

Someone said as Izuku looked in front of him to see an individual.

Izuku: What's the point?

???: Now don't be like that, I'll tell you something, I'll give you a second chance

Izuku: Why do all this? And most importantly, who are you?

Goro: Well boy my name is Goro, one of the guardians of the Multiverse or God for short, and I want you to just live life.

Izuku: I guess... I want that... Can you show me what you look like?

Goro: Well, since we're in your mindscape and I'm not actually in my real domain, I can't do it, but I can show a different appearance.

Goro: Yeah, now, for the finishing touches... Here we go.

Izuku: What did you do?

Goro: I gave you two, gifts. You will need it in this new world.

Izuku: It's okay... what are you doing?

Goro: Well, I changed your Human Race to Dragonoid. I will give you abilities that will be useful to you and will give you immortality.

Izuku: But that's too much

Goro:It's Never Enough

Goro: Well then, see you. And by the way, you can transform into a slime if you want.

Izuku: Thank you Goro for everything.

Narrator POV

After Izuku dismissed us from Goro, a bright light blinded him, as he woke up to see his people in a forest.

Izuku: Where... where am I?

Suddenly, Izuku felt something close to him and closing in, he braced himself. Suddenly, a pink-haired girl in a very revealing outfit hovers above him.

???: well this is interesting, I thought I was the only Dragonoid left, this is going to be fun

Izuku:...Who are you?

Milim: How can you not know me I am Milim Nava A Demon Lord

Izuku: ... Who?

Milim: It doesn't matter, I will never submit to you, do you hear me?

Izuku:...What's going on?

Suddenly, Milim charges at Izuku at full speed as he dodges with ease.

Izuku: What are you doing to stop that?!