Nation Of Dwargon

Narrator POV

The group reached Dwargon in no time with the speed of the Tempest Wolves.

Rimuru: This is where we part ways for the time being. From this point forward, Gobta will accompany me inside Dwargon. Are you guys alright being left out here?

Izuku:is it really okay for monster to roam there

Rimuru:Rigurd said it's okay

Izuku:Okay then let's go

They headed to the long-ass line in the front of the city.

Rimuru: The hell is up with this line? Hey sir, how long does this line take?

NPC: It depends. I mean, I've been here for at least 24 hours already. And the only pace I moved was all the way on the entrance to that forest

Izuku:Yeah I'm not waiting that long

Gobta: The guards tend to be wary much, as to not risk any endangerment to the nation. But once we're inside, we're free to go wherever. Just no fighting.

Adventurer: Well, well, well, look what we have here.

They turn and meet two adventurers that Gobta starts to tremble.

Gobta: (scared) Oh no. I know those guys before. Every time I came here to line up, they beat me up and took away all my stuff.

Izuku: We're just going to get some weapons and go. Please don't bother us.

Male Adventurer: (smiles) Or what? What you gonna do about it, huh?

Izuku: I ask you to leave us alone or I might scare you a little.

Male Adventurer:*Smirk* Try it Kid!

Izuku Tried To "Intimidate" Them but it made things rather more complicated than it needs to be the Punk Ass Adventures Are Unconscious probably due to fear and soiled There Pants in the Process

Further More

{Announcing intimidation results... Fled: 16 total; Panicked: 68 total; Unconscious: 92; Soiled Pants: 69.}

Izuku "Not what I expected. Thanks for the info though."

Rimuru: "Wow, this guy must be even more powerful than me. What a Hot man. I MEAN, A COOL MAN!"

Then some guards appeared. Apprehended Both Izuku, Rimuru,And Gobta and they got sent to prison.

TIME SKIP!

Author: I'm going to summarize some shit that happened.

After clearing some Trouble about the incident outside Izuku,Rimuru and Gobta were set free, but Gobta stayed in prison because he fell asleep.

Then there was an incident in the mines, and Rimuru helped out by giving out Her potions.

Then both Izuku and Rimuru are led to a Blacksmith where the guard named Kaido's brother, Kaijin, worked at. There, the Dwarves that Rimuru saved in the mines helped him out with some stuff.