Get to know the characters!

Y/n Listing
Age: 10 (it will change throughout the story)
Stuff about them: y/n can be shy but very energetic at this same time. They would do anything to keep people happy. Their big Brother is Georg Listing. They really like to sing and play Guitar.

Georg Listing
Age: 12
Stuff about them: Georg is y/n's brother. He is very protected of them. He really cares about his sister's feelings and will do almost anything to make sure nothing bad happens to them. He likes playing Bass.

Gustav Schäfer
Age: 11
Stuff about them: Gustav is a shy person. He doesn't really talk much but when he's around the right people he becomes more social. He likes playing the Drums.

Bill Kaulitz
Age: 10
Stuff about them: Bill is Tom's twin brother. He can be really social and energetic. He can be a really happy person and tries not to get stuff in his way. He likes to sing.

Tom Kaulitz
Age: 10
Stuff about them: Tom is Bill's twin brother. He is also really social. He is really brave when it comes to protecting people. He is really nice and always wants people to be happy. He likes playing Guitar.

Here a extra bit to the story which is opinional.

The playlist is only for the vibes