Chapter three

It's finally the next morning. I quickly got ready. I put the CDs in my backpack and ran to my bus. I sat in the back because people don't really pay attention to it. I see Tom and Bill getting on the bus and told them to sit with me and they did. "Hey guys I made you something to celebrate our new friendship" I say giving them the CDs. They were both smiling. "This looks so cool thanks y/n" Bill said "yeah it really does" Tom said. They both hugged me and I hugged them back. Georg was right there is definitely a chance of me being with them.

Time skip!

We finally made it to school. Tom was on my right and Bill was on my left. We walked into class with each other and sat at the same spot like before. We talked for most of class because it was all easy. When Mrs. Lane told us to stop talking we secretly passed notes from under the table. We kept writing random jokes or when the first band practice will be. It was just the basic stuff but I was happy class was going to end soon so we would have freedom.

Time skip again because I don't like waiting...

It was now recess and we were sitting under a tree since the shade was nice. We were coming up with a handshake so it would be the way we greet each other. After a while we got bored so we started playing Truth or Dare. "Y/n Truth or Dare?" Tom asked. I thought for a second "Truth" I said. "Is it true that you like us but more than friends" Tom said. I stay silent for a second "yeah I do like both of you but I'm not ready for the more than friends thing" I said. "Reasonable answer" Tom said.

We kept playing until it was time to go home. Let's say a lot of stuff happened. We started to walk home with each other because we wanted to hangout more and I liked being with them. If I had to be honest they are like the closest friends I have but Georg is number 1 and Gustav and I aren't that close but he's closer with Tom. Well I walked into my house and walked into my room and set my backpack down. And took out my Guitar and started strumming. It like I just made a song I will call it Sofia (credits to Clairo as the original artist) I started singing. 

I think we could do it if we tried
If only to say you're mine
Sofia, know that you and I
Shouldn't feel like a crime

I heard my door knock. "Come in!" I yell. I see Georg coming in "I like that song, did you write it yourself?" he said. I nod "well I think you wrote it about Bill and Tom, and they are downstairs btw" he said. I got up and ran downstairs. Georg looks at me "damn you really are in love" he said. I rolled my eyes. I waved at the twins "Hello let's go to my room" I say. "Wow y/n the first time you're having a boy going in you're room" Georg says. I hit Georg in the arm and walk upstairs to my room with the twins.

The twins go into my room

The twins go into my room. They look around "this place looks so cool" they say. Bill falls into my bed and Tom sits on the floor. "It looks like you guys are enjoying yourself" I say. They nod and I laugh. I get my guitar and start playing Just Like Heaven by The Cure while singing. They look at me mesmerized. I finished the song and they looked at me jaw dropped. They look at each other and nod "can you marry us" they say. I blushed "one day we can" I replied.

Time skip!

They end up wanting to stay the night. We are all laying on my bed. I was in the middle of the two. I look at them "what should we do now?" I asked. "Let's tal-" Bill gets cut off my Georg barging in my room. "Y/n why are they laying in bed with you, wait did you guys make out?!" Georg yells. "We didn't make out did you forget that we are in 4th grade you idiot!" I yell back. I roll my eyes...