Chapter seven

I know it was going to be a long ride. I sat near the window and took my sketchbook and my walkman. I started listening to the stuff I always listen to. I started drawing pictures of things I see. So I saw Bill sitting there looking adorable as always. I started drawing him on my sketchbook and I thought it looked decent. It looked like a hedgehog because of the way I drew his hair. I laughed my ass off I knew I shouldn't be laughing but it was so funny.

I put my sketchbook down and fell asleep. I was lucky that I had a teddy bear with me. For some reason I always slept with a teddy bear because I don't like being felt alone. Well no wonder why I'm always with the boys they are like family. Well Georg is the only one who is actually in my family... But it's nice having him there. He used to get annoying when there was band practice. Like he would make sure when I was playing guitar Tom would see. Like Georg basically forced Tom to have his eyes glued on me when I was playing. I understand that Georg and his delusional self was trying to get me noticed but it was tiring. Like I at our first band practice I got all dressed up so I could look all "angelic" when I played. Georg was smirking the whole time because he was like that.

After a while I woke up to the twins sleeping near me. I smile why do they have to be so cute. (But they are actually so pretty like wtf) Tom was next to me while Bill was on the other side of us. I love them some much. I see them waking up. "Well hello" I say to them and smile. Tom hugs me and kisses my cheek. He's so cute like I can't anymore. I see Bill pouting while looking at us. "Come on Bill you can come too" I say. Bill comes to our side and hugs me tightly. I'm literally going to die from their cuteness.

Time skip!

We were finally made it to our next stop. We walk into the hotel. We found out that there was only 3 rooms since our manager didn't get 5. Everyone knew I was going to share a room with the twins which is fine because I am dating them anyway. I saw Georg smirking because it's the typical him. He has always been this way since day one. Well we got our key cards and went up the elevator.

The twins and I finally when to our room. We fell onto our bed. "Looks like we are going to be here a while" I say. They both hug me and I smile. They are like teddy bears it's so cute. I looked at them lovingly. We stay like that for a while. I got up since it was our day off. Tom went on the couch and started watching TV. Bill was sleeping on the bed peacefully. I was on my computer looking at my blog next to Bill.

There was a lot of people were writing mean stuff about me. I didn't care much about it because I know they hate the fact that I'm the only girl in the band. But it not my fault that I have been friends with them since forever. Like Georg is also my brother so people can't be mad at that. There has been stalkers that are literally obsessed with the boys. I mean obsessed like they would do anything just to make sure I wasn't there. It gets creepy sometimes but the boys are always there for me and that what matters. I'm very lucky to have a protective brother like Georg since he always have since I was first born. He is like my best friend now. Sometimes I do hate him but it's not the hate that lasts forever. It is more of an 'oh you did something that made me mad' type of hate.

Nothing has changed since the 4th grade. Like I know the biggest change is that we became really famous. But it doesn't change the way who I am. Yes, I do change a bit on camera but that's because if we did something wrong. Everything will go downhill but the band means everything to us. They mean everything to me. Like Georg is actually my brother the twins are my boyfriends and Gustav is my friend. Gustav and I aren't very close friends but it's something. Like he's close to the other but with me, not so much.

It's was getting late so I put my computer on the nightstand. I saw that Tom was sleeping on the couch. I giggled quietly it was kinda funny but he does that sometimes. I hugged Bill and Fell asleep...