Chapter Eleven

A 2 month has passed and the band finished tour and it's the launch party of the solo album Just Like Heaven

I was so excited since I was in with the band and a lot of people that support me. Soon there was a count down until the album dropped. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...the album was now on the internet and the first song, From The Start started to play (song credits to Laufey) everyone sat back and listened. The twins were sitting next to me with their heads on my shoulders listening quietly.

Everyone was listening to each and every one of the songs quietly like if they were admiring the songs and its meaning. Bill was just smiling while thinking about how the songs are about him and his brother while Tom is looking up at the ceiling in complete happiness. After the final song everyone started cheering. This was one of my biggest accomplishments I ever had in my life and I'm happy that I had the people I love to see it happen.

Time skip

The band and I were getting ready to leave the hotel and go back on the tour bus to home. I know it's gonna be a long ride but it's not gonna be that bad like Tom and Gustav will probably be trying to find something to watch. Bill will be busy trying to find something to eat, Georg would just be Georg and I would do whatever there was to do.

As we were finally trying to head onto the bus as paparazzi tried asking us questions and taking photos of us. I think that's pretty stupid since we were just trying to go on a the tour bus since we just wanted to go home. But I guess paparazzi still hasn't learned about personal space even after the death of Princess Diana. I was just pushing the paparazzi with all the force I had.

I ran into the bus with the band following behind. I plopped onto the couch and put a random Amy Winehouse CD on the CD player as the others try finding food. I was just too tired to get up so I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Bill's pov

As I saw Y/N asleep I went up to her and got a blanket and tucked her in. I kissed her cheek goodnight, I love her so much. I've loved her since forever, it has been a while since we first met but that was the best day of my life. One day she will be mine and Tom's wife but we're still young.

I sit on the couch and Tom sits next to me and he looks at Y/N with a loving look in his eyes. We were both deeply in love that it was hard to explain but only us know it...