Chapter Eight

A week later...

The band and I were at a party. We were having the time of our lives. I was wearing one of my amazing outfits.

(You can change the outfit if you want)

The twins literally kept following me around. They are so cute. Their heads were one each of my shoulders. They were basically being my body guards.

Time skip

We were now on a couch. Tom was laying on my lap and I was playing with Bill's hair. It's just so soft and pretty. Sometimes I wonder how he makes it like that. But the thing I wonder the most is how are they both so pretty. Like they have always been this way but I still wonder how. I just love them both. Well I always have like it's kinda obvious... But Georg and his predictions are always right. I'm just happy how things ended between all of us. Tom was now sleeping on my lap. It looks like Bill was thinking of random things but I don't know what. But he's adorable so it doesn't matter.

Soon I saw a random girl coming up to Bill and start flirting with him. I could see he was trying to avoid her. I think it wasn't working because she kept getting closer to him. I really wanted to help him but I couldn't yell because Tom was peacefully sleeping on my lap. Why did that man have to sleep in the worst times? He's basically sleeping beauty but sometimes it takes Bill forever to wake up. They really haven't changed since I met them. I took out my phone and texted Georg to "take care" of something before I do something I regret.

A few minutes later I see Georg coming with Gustav. They looked at us and understood what was happening really quick. Georg sat next to the girl while Gustav was sitting next to Tom. Bill looked at me a mouthed "thank you" I just laugh quietly. I look down and still see Tom sleeping. He is really lazy and his head is getting heavy. I slowly and gently move his head. I check the time and it's 12pm. I tell the guys that we should start leaving.

Bill grabs Tom and drags him on his back. Gustav, Georg and I make fun of them since Bill has to helplessly drag Tom out of the party. I got my phone and called for a limo back to the hotel since the party was like 30 minutes away from there. Soon the limo came and we went in as people were taking pictures as always but I'm used to it.

Time skip

We got back to the hotel. Tom was still peacefully sleeping. I wonder how long he is going to be like that. But Bill is on the couch lazily watching TV while I'm trying to find something to eat. It has been a long night but good thing we will be back on tour in a few days. To be honest I can't wait for it to be over soon. The fans have been getting a bit crazier than usual but we have to deal with it. I wanted to call Georg but he's definitely sleeping. But he also a lazy boy. I'm basically like the mother in the band since the boys are like babies. Even though they are older than me.

I sat next to Bill on the couch and hugged him. I wasn't even tired, I was just bored. But at least we are in peace for now...

                                    A/N
Sorry I haven't been posting chapters but I will start making more so the people who are reading the traumatizing books about Tom and Bill came in peace. But did you know someone also made one of Georg... Now we need to protect Gustav. #protectgustav but I just wanted to say sorry.