Chapter Ten

It has been a while since the twins have been hugging me. Sometimes the can act like children but they are still amazing. "You guys realize I have to go soon for something" I say. "Can we can with you" Bill asks. "No but I will be back soon, don't worry I will get you both skittles" I say as I kiss both of them on the cheek. They are so cute. I love them well who wouldn't. They are like my dream boys.

Time skip

I'm at the recording studio. I have already recorded half of the songs already. I just can't wait to go back to the hotel to the twins. I really miss them but this will be over soon and I'll get to cuddle with them more like always. I was recording a song called Fragile (credits to Laufey and congrats on winning a Grammy on Bewitched) it was one of my favorite songs on the album since it sounded so cute and I knew the twins would love the song as much as I do. But I knew they would love all the songs since it's all about them.

It has been fun recording songs for the album and I love how it's all the songs I wrote about the twins throughout the years of being together. But I just couldn't wait to go back to the hotel and cuddle with my good looking boys. (I absolutely hate the "My Good Looking Boy" trend on tiktok so I'm sorry) But I need to finish recording this little present for them.

Time skip

I finally finished recording the whole album and I already got the bags of skittles for my lover boys. I was on the way back to the hotel in my dark red mustang. I remembered that we still have more concerts before the tour ends but I don't really care because at least I get to be with the twins and that's what mattered. I got in the elevator and when to the 4th floor. Then I got back to my room. "Look who's back with skittles!" I yell and I see Bill and Tom running to with bear hug and they snatched the bags of skittles "We missed you." Bill says with puppy eyes.

Soon we were now sitting on the bed as Bill and Tom stuff their face with skittles. "Do guys need some time to breathe, you're literally inhaling skittles like if it's a drug." I say in concern. They don't listen so I just start watching TV...

(AUTHORS NOTE: I'm back bitches!)