Lastless Memories

You walk from the living room to the bedroom. There is a girl still wearing a bathrobe as she is trying to pick out her outfit.

"Chaewon! We're late!"

"Hold on." She tried to calm you down.

You get frustrated. It isn't the first time that Chaewon is late.

"The party is supposed to start by now."

"Wait, Just let me pick something out." She tries to calm you down.

"Chaewon!" You raised your voice, almost shouting. Your hands wrap out your forehead to reduce the headache. "Argh. Whatever, pick something nice."

"I will, don't worry." Chaewon gets a little irritated but tries to stay calm before anything escalates.

You walk out but not before slamming the door behind you.

Ah Chaewon, would you just. Argh!

You go to the couch and sit down. Your head leans back and your legs spread out, giving you some sense of calmness.

Your relationship with Chaewon is complicated. You love her and still do. But some kinks need to be worked out but you aren't sure if Chaewon is eye to eye with what you see as the problem with the relationship.

Chaewon comes out of her bedroom with her outfit. She is stunning but your eyes just roll over as you just want to get to the party now.

"Happy?"

"Yes, now let's go."

You and Chaewon go to your car and drive off to the party.

"Oppa?"

You grin. "Yes?!"

"What's with the tone? Is there something wrong?"

"Seriously?! You don't notice!"

"Is there something I did?"

"Of course there is! There is always something wrong with you?"

"Huh?! What does that suppose to mean?"

"You're always late like today. We don't meet often either. It's like we aren't spending time together."

Chaewon turns to you. "Look I just had a project to do. Sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry isn't going to cover all the time you have been busy. You aren't the same person as before when we first dated."

"I have been a busy person. I'm getting more and more responsibilities at work now. I thought you liked that!!!"

"Argh there are a lot of things!"

"What?! Are we just going to argue all night?"

"Well maybe if you have been on time we won't be arguing!" You raise your voice.

Chaewon sits there shocked and just turns to the window in a curled-up position.

"Chaewon, I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated." You try to touch her.

But she pushes you away.

"Chaewon, let's just enjoy the party okay, we can have this conversation later."

She turns back to you with her arms crossed and pouting. Her lips are shut as you finally arrive at the party.

You park the car and quickly rush to the other side and like a gentleman you open the door for Chaewon. You extend your hand so you can escort her.

But she slaps it away.

"Chaewon. Let's not be like this tonight. I heard they have your favorite cookie."