Last Day

Cold winter evening. It is the last day for snow in Seoul. A couple with eight of their friends hang out in an open field.

You throw a snowball at your girlfriend.

"Oppa! Stop it. I just want to spend time with you today." Mina joyfully laughs.

A puff of white snow hits you in the back. It came from Chaeyeong. "Ha! Take that." She teases. "That's what you get!"

"Come here, you little!!" You turn around with a newly formed snowball and aim at her, but ultimately you miss.

You make another one and aim again, but Chaeyeong dodges it once again, and instead, it hits Momo. She was just sitting down peacefully, admiring the landscape, but the snowball straight on the face made her join the fight. Now it is three against one.

Being outnumbered, you look around for help.

"Nayeon-noona, you have to help me!."

She gets up from sitting down in the snow with Jihyo. Even with her sense of confidence, she fumbles over to you. With your new backup, you retreat to create a fort.

After seeing this, Mina, Momo, and Chaeyeong decide to dig in and do the same.

Salvo after salvo, snowballs cross the field, hitting the wall and each other.

"Noona, I'll go for the flank. You have to distract them!"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that they'll regret it."

You look back and nod.

With all her might, Nayeon throws everything at them. Sometimes with half-made snowballs that barely crossed the field. Regardless, it made them duck for cover. Without being detected, you are able to swoop around behind and unleash your fury on them and rain down hell on them.

"Oppa, that's unfair," Mina exclaims.

But you don't care. All you want to do is win, using whatever is up to your sleeve.

Unexpectedly, you see Mina charge at you. She tackles you. Both of you are on the ground laughing at each other. You hug then give a small peck on the cheek.

"I love you, Mina."

"I love you too, Oppa."

The other three come over to see what's happening. When they see you and your girlfriend start making out in the snow,

"Wow, get a room, you two." Momo looks at both of you, annoyed and pretending to cover her eyes.

Nayeon stares in awe, wishing for herself to get her boyfriend. "Awww, huhu. Chaeyeong, when can I have one?"

Chaeyeong looks back at the bouncing bunny, being weird with Nayeon's childish antics.

But the two of you are still there in the snow, showing off your love for each other.

You both get up and dust off the snow off your clothes.

"I'm sorry, I just love my baby so much." You say while going again for another kiss.

Mina kisses back, but after seeing the complaints of the others, she stops.

"Come on, Oppa, we have to get back to the cabin. You know our private cabin." She winks while playing with your clothes and hugging you inside your jacket.

"It is getting late, girls." Jihyo reminds everyone. "Mina, I'm assuming you'll be with *ahem* your boyfriend."

"Of course, Unnie." She holds onto your wrist and drags you along with her. "I'll see you guys in the morning!"