The Odd One Out

Finally, after months of buying albums, you got a ticket for Lesserafim's Fan Sign. It has been an expensive endeavor. It is hard to buy like a million albums just for a slot to see your favorite idols in person.

"Shit," you say out loud.

But you check the date. It is the Sunday night before your big math test

You have to think strategically about when you'll review. Maybe some on Saturday? But you have a meeting with your block mates. But Sunday? Maybe I can go study after the fan meeting? It can work. Just have to be quick when it comes to reviewing.

Well, that wasn't so hard. Just do an all-nighter. Well, it isn't like you haven't done that before.

You try to prepare everything before D-day. The album is ready, and your ticket is too, and don't forget to bring an ID just in case you need to show proof of identity.

Then there is the taxi, you decide that you want to be early. When you get there, there is a long line and it is going to take a long time before you get to enter the building. But you cannot believe that you are going to meet your favorite idols.

You get into the building where you can see the big empty theater. On the stage you can see the five tables that are set up, ready for the members. The staff member passes you a number that will determine your queue. You check it. 12. Not bad. You would wish to be first but you are close enough for your standards.

You take your seat in the red chairs while you wait for the members to come out.

Then out they come, quicker than you thought. You can scan them one by one, arranged by age. Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha ,and Eunchae. All beautiful girls that you wish your own girlfriend would at least look like them.

Then there is the Congo line, and it goes. One by one each fan would come up on stage and greet them. Now it is your turn. You look at the table. Sakura is already talking to one of the fans. It seems that they are almost done.

Your heart starts beating faster and faster. It isn't something that you have felt before. The rush of adrenaline, because you wanted to talk to your favorite group, is becoming larger and larger.

"Hello, I'm Sakura."

"Hi...Sakura?"

"Are you nervous? Do you think noona can help you?"

"Noona? How do you know my age?"

"It says here, silly." Sakura pulls out the information sheet.

"Oh... I....guess...." Your hands are still shaking.

She holds your hand to try to relax you.

Her hands are smooth and soft.

"It's okay. Let's talk for a minute."

You adjust the chair so that you can sit properly. Now you are face to face with Sakura.

"So have you eaten already?"

"Yeah, I had a sandwich."

"Oh. Same here. I had a chicken sandwich."

"Well, I had a Subway sandwich.

"That must be delicious." Sakura thinks about your lunch.

"Wait. I want to tell you something." You stop Sakura while she is signing your album.

"Hmm?"

"I'm a wiz one. It has been some time—"

"You don't need to say anything else. I love that you are still here. Our fans are what matters the most."