One

It was a cool, early summer, June day. Chelsea and her three best friends were together in her bedroom getting ready for the Hell on Wheels concert they were going to later that night. Just like every other show of theirs in the area, they'd be traveling to The Fillmore for the concert. The four of them always made it to every local show, and it was actually how they all met. This would be their twelfth time seeing them over the last four years, and just like every time before, they made sure they were at the venue early, so they could be front and center once inside.

Chelsea, Alexandria, Amanda, and Brooklyn. Chelsea Renee Hamilton, twenty-six years old, five foot six, and one hundred and forty pounds. Mid-back length wine red, thick, silky, naturally beach waved hair, ivory skin that is as smooth as satin to the touch, and eyes as bright as the blue sky, but as dark as the depths of the ocean when she's angry. Her lips were as soft as rose petals, in the perfect shade of pink, shaped as though they were crafted by angels, and her cheeks were a constant peachy pink color. Her naturally long, stiletto-shaped nails were always painted in the most beautiful crimson-red color. She was petite, but curvy in all the right places. Alexandria Grace Peterson, twenty-seven years old, five foot eight, tawny colored skin from her being mixed, kinky curly shoulder length blonde hair with red streaks in the front, golden brown eyes, and curvy in the hip area. Amanda Lee Thomas, twenty-six years old, five foot four, platinum blonde hair to the bottom of her back, light green eyes, tan skin, and an hourglass figure. Brooklyn Marie Talbot, twenty-three years old, five foot two, has straight black hair, brown eyes, porcelain pale skin, stick thin, tattooed from her shoulders to the bottoms of her thighs, and a lip piercing on the right side of her bottom lip. Four best friends that are all completely different from the other, but the four closest girls you will ever find.

Hell on Wheels is made up of two brothers and their two best friends. Braxton, who goes by the stage name Blaze Burner, Brock, Zachary, and Giovanni. Braxton Ramsay Morelli, lead singer, twenty-nine years old, six foot two, two hundred pounds, with tattoos starting at one wrist, traveling across his chest, and ending at the other wrist. Thick, naturally straight, chestnut brown hair that stopped two inches below his shoulders, skin as tan as caramel, and hazel eyes as prominent as the blue sky meeting the tops of the trees. A smile as bright as fresh snowfall, surrounded by thin yet supple lips, all triangulated within cheek and chin dimples. Eyelashes so long and dark that it made his eyes look like they glowed in the dark, and a jawline so strong it was as though it was chiseled from marble. A lanky, but tightly toned, beautifully sculpted muscle mass as if it was crafted by Michelangelo himself, and a broad chest with a short torso and long legs that made up the rest of his height. Brock Michael Waitman, bass guitarist, twenty-eight years old, five foot eleven, pale skin, freckles, green eyes, sort ginger hair, stocky build, tattoos only on his chest, and the dimples of his cheeks pierced. Zachary James Milinger, drummer, thirty-two years old, six foot, dark black hair kept shorter on the sides and longer on the top, coffee brown eyes, sand tan skin, and a lanky build. Giovanni Maxwell Morelli, lead guitarist, twenty-five years old, six foot one, dirty blonde hair kept shaved on the sides and just long enough on the top to put in a small ponytail, green eyes, caramel tan skin, scruffy chin strap, gauged ears, and muscle mass just a step above natural muscle tone.

The doors to the concert venue opened at six thirty, so the four girls were trying to finish up getting ready to leave. Chelsea dressed in dark wash skinny jeans, a silver studded belt, all-black vans, and a red open back halter top that had the band name on it, and she did her makeup in a red smoky eye with white liner on the bottom waterline, finishing off the look with black lipstick. Alexandria dressed in a hot pink tank top, a fishnet long sleeve, black tripp pants, a black studded belt, and black Doc Martens. She finished off her look with mascara, winged eyeliner, and pink-tinted lip gloss. Amanda dressed in a black crop top, white skinny jeans, white low-top Converse, and a red leather belt, then completed her look with mascara and red lipstick. Last, but not least, Brooklyn dressed in a black tank top, ripped denim skinny jeans, all black high top Converse, and a chain belt, and finished off the look with black and purple eyeshadow and black lipstick. Chelsea was the first to finish and walked over to the full-length mirror to look over her outfit.