Two

It was now twelve o'clock Sunday afternoon and Chelsea was in her bedroom getting ready for her weekly lunch date with the girls. She dressed herself in a pale blue romper, put on a pair of white sandals, and tied her hair up in a messy bun before applying the smallest amount of mascara and eyeliner. She looked over her outfit in the mirror, then grabbed her keys, purse, phone, and sunglasses before getting into her car to drive to the restaurant.

 She looked over her outfit in the mirror, then grabbed her keys, purse, phone, and sunglasses before getting into her car to drive to the restaurant

She drove twenty minutes to the restaurant and pulled into a parking spot against the curb to see Mandy already standing in their normal meeting spot

She drove twenty minutes to the restaurant and pulled into a parking spot against the curb to see Mandy already standing in their normal meeting spot. She gathered her things, got out of her car, and walked over to where Mandy was standing.

"Those pastels always look so cute on you. Is that the new romper you were telling me about? It's so cute!" Mandy exclaimed before reaching out for a hug.

"It is! I thought today would be a good day for it, thank you! Where's Lexi and Brooke?" Chelsea questioned in response.

"They're on their way, they should be here soon. Brooke picked Lexi up, then had to stop for gas. Oh, there they are now actually." Mandy said noticing Brooke's car pulling up behind Chelsea's. The other two girls walked up, hugged one another, then walked into the restaurant and got their table. They talked amongst themselves, ordered their food with their server, and began eating while still continuing their prior conversations.

"So, Chels, have you talked to Braxton yet today?" Lexi asked after chewing up the first bite of her food.

"Um, I actually haven't talked to him yet period." Chelsea replied nervously, knowing the type of response she was going to get from her friends. They all immediately stopped chewing and stared at her.

"You talked about getting his number from the minute we go back to your house until you fell asleep, and you still haven't even sent him a text?" Mandy questioned to which Chelsea slightly shook her head.

"Chels, why the fuck not?" Brooke asked.

"Because I'm stuck between him being genuine and him just being a typical guy who wants a piece of ass. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do." Chelsea explained.