Six

Saturday morning, Chelsea woke up in a panic after a bad dream about what had happened the night before. Well, more like afternoon, because when she rolled over to look at the clock she saw that it was almost one in the afternoon. Once she had calmed herself down after realizing it was just a dream, she realized she was in bed alone and started to slightly panic once again. Just then, she caught a glimpse of a piece of paper taped to the lampshade on the bedside table. She pulled it off and unfolded it to read what was written.

Morning baby girl, I hope you slept well. If you're reading this that means you woke up and I'm not in bed. Don't worry, I didn't leave, I'm just downstairs. You were sleeping so peacefully, which you deserved, so I went downstairs to let you rest. Come down whenever you're ready and I'll make you something to eat.

XOXO Braxton

Chelsea smiled at the note he left her and put it down on the bedside table, then got out of bed. She found the shirt Braxton had pulled off of her the night before, folded at the end of the bed, so she put it on, then walked into the bathroom. After she used the bathroom, washed her face, and brushed her teeth, she walked out of the room and began down the steps. As she started down them, she could hear Braxton talking to someone, and couldn't tell who it was at first, but soon realized it was Gio. She sat herself down on the steps to try and hear what they were talking about before she just interrupted.

"It's kind of soon though B, and I mean you don't really know how she's gonna react. You rant and rave about her and I know you don't want to lose her." Gio said.

"I know, and I don't, but she deserves to know before she and I go any further in this. I don't want it to just be a random surprise one day and have it ruin shit further down the line. I just don't know how to bring it up." Braxton explained.

"You really just have to sit her down and explain it to her. I don't know how she'll respond, but you're right. It's better to tell her before it comes out on its own. Hold up, I think she's coming down. We can talk more about it later on." Gio said, hearing Chelsea continue down the steps. Chelsea wanted to know what was going on and what needed to be told to her so badly. She rounded the corner and walked into the kitchen where she found the two brothers leaning against the counter.

"Hey, sis! How are you feeling?" Gio questioned, excitedly, but also nervously.

"Hi Gi, I'm really sore, but I'm okay. How long have you been here?" Chelsea asked in response.

"A few hours. I wanted to check up on you and see how you were feeling. You were still asleep when I got here, so I helped B with some stuff outside."

"One of you could have woken me up. I mean, it is now almost one in the afternoon."

"You needed that sleep. You had an eventful night last night."

"Now that I can butt in, hi honey. How did you sleep?" Braxton asked.

"Hi babe. Good up until I had a nightmare. That's what woke me up." Chelsea responded and placed a small kiss on his lips. He smiled after kissing her back, then placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry I wasn't up there. Do you want some coffee or something to eat?"

"It's okay. Coffee sounds great actually, I'm not really hungry right now."

"Okay, just remember, if you need your pain meds, you need to eat first." Braxton said as he began to pour her a cup of coffee.

"I know, I know. I need to have a full stomach so I don't get sick." Chelsea said mockingly. Braxton shook his head at her and placed the cup of coffee down in front of her.