Chapter 15

Well the party went off without a hitch. Ryan and Brian ended up getting together and me and Brianna are still on square 1. We are friends but I want to be more.

As per usual I wake up and head towards the dining pavilion until Brianna comes running over.

"Hey Alex," Brianna yelled as she came running to my side.

"Oh, hey Bri," I awkwardness smiled.

"I was wandering after you eat breakfast do you want to head to the arena and train," she asked me.

"Sure. That would be nice even though I am going to beat your sorry butt," I replied.

"Pff..You could try.." she chuckled.

"Well since your teasing me about it, lets get to it," I smirked.

She cocked an her eyebrow up, "Right now? You sure you don't have some spiritual voo doo summoning to do death boy," she sneered.

"Nope," I said popping the P, " But at around 5 I actually have too."

She pushes me playfully and I fall to the ground laughing. We were in the clearing where most campers were so we got a a few weird looks.

"You are such a dork." she says as she laughs at me.

"You aren't one..your....self...." I trailed off laughing looking at her.

"Look just be..cause.... Alex what's wrong,"she asked me. I couldn't respond I was still in shock. I hear the sound of the other campers stopping what they were doing.

"Brianna d-don't freak but y-you just got claimed."

"What?! Really! Who did I get? Zeus, Apollo, Hermes?!," She said excitedly.

I swallowed and hard.

"Uhhh......" was all I was able to get out.

Chiron came bounding over but stopped when he saw her too.

"By Gods names...."he said.

She turned around and saw the campers and looked at Chiron.
"What's wrong, what happened to me?"

"Oh my dear..."

Chiron took a bow or somewhat tried too. I was still on the ground just staring at her purplish red aura surrounding her.

"All h-hail Bryanna...daughter of the Titan Tartarus."

I faintly whispered, "daughter of Tartarus" in complete disbelief.

••••

Song of Chapter
Bruno Mars - Young Girls

****
I suck I suck I suck. We've accomplished that.

Avengers Age of Ultron was awesome loved it the Hulk and Iron Man fight was funny.

But yeah don't expect an update probably in the next 2 weeks. Reason is my grandma passed and yeah. But I will try too.

Comment and Vote!
What do you think will happen to her?