Chapter 5

Alex POV

"Alex you can't stay here anymore," Hades told me.

I guess you can say I froze. I mean I just froze after hearing those words. I knew it was gong to happen soon. Just not now.

Stuttering I said, "W-what do you mean I have to leave."

Sighing rubbing his palms together as if he was agitated he told me with sulking look on his face that apparently I was finally going to this so called camp that my dad mention to me a few years back. Camp Half-God...no! Camp Half-Blood.

It was a place where half- mortal kids went to learn how to suppress they're powers, but let's face it, I already have that in the bag. So I didn't get why I needed to go.

Besides who needs friends, campfires,....activities....swordplay with other campers.......friends...
Ok, ok. I get it now. but I don't want to leave him down here with no one except his wife. It does get lonely down here.

Glancing at the floor and peering up to look at them I said, "Fine. I'll do it. But I won't like it."

Exasperated Hades said," Alex! You need to meet other kids that are the same age as you. Make connections. Explore the world, go on quests, have fun in life."

"But what if I don't want to do-"

Hades grabbed my shoulders and glared me right in the eye.

" I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE YOUR FATHER!!"

Scared out of my mind I just sat still shaking.

"Your father rarely went to the outside world afraid of people, afraid of his feelings towards people. He stayed down here mostly not giving a damned about how people cared about him up there! I've made mistakes and I just don't want to do the same to you. Its already hard for me to let you go."

I could see he was on the verge of tears again but he shockingly contained them.

"Grandfather, I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't know. I'll go. I swear."

Sniffling Hades smiled and said as if nothing just happened, " Good, because you didn't have a choice.

I glared at him with all the night I had.

That little fucker..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah I know it's a short Chapter but the next is when he goes to camp so it's longer.
Probably in two parts :)

Song of the Chapter
C'mon - Panic at the disco ft. FUN