❤️‍🔥Bad day❤️‍🔥

Ch9- Bad day

Hestia was fond of the mythomagic boy.

So she was sad when she felt the loneliness creeping back into his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hestia was the protector of Camp Half Blood. She had been there ever since Chiron founded it and would stay there it crumpled to the ground or until she died.

Whichever came first. 

Gods can't die, not fully anyhow, but they can fade.

They can be forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hestia stayed because she loved it there.

She loved the campfires where everyone sung together, whether terrible or not.

She loved how, although the teasing, any one of them would put their life out on the line for someone else.

She loved the sense of community and how they bonded. Even if what they bonded over wasn't the greatest.

They were a family and even if Hestia wasn't ready to admit it, she saw herself in every one of them.

They were underestimated, cast aside, treated as if they weren't there.

Even Artemis and Hades didn't visit her anymore.

So Hestia formed a new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She helped the demigods when they had nightmares, easing them as much as she could.

She reinforced CHB's barrier to keep monsters out when a demigod used a phone to call a loved one.

She made the food and the weather that much nicer when someone was having a bad day.

She told Chiron and Dionysus when she sensed a breakdown or when someone was falling into hopelessness. 

And she went to every single judging when they died.

Hestia would stand by her family. Whether they knew she was there or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So of course it hurt when the only one who ever remembered her thought he was being forgotten.

AN

This is one of my favourite chapters :)
so i really hope you enjoyed it!

{^ even though it's extremely short}

I've finally worked out (at time of writing- not posting) where I'm going to insert Annabeth!!!

I really need to flesh out her character so she's going to have a whole chapter to herself which im really excited about writing!

Honestly can't believe i'm 9 chapters in already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely crazy!!!!! 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- Hester

EDIT before posting: Wow I wrote this ages ago. Yes annabeth has her own chapter (already written)

Also look what the new update makes posting look like. I love it!

 I love it!