🕰️ 8 hours became 4 🕰️

Ch11- 8 hours became 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth was a strategist. 

She noticed everything and used everything to her advantage.

That was her job. 

So it thoroughly shocked her when it took 3 days for her to notice Nico di Angelo and Ethan Narkuma had disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT!?" 

"You've only just realized!" Malcolm exclaimed, "Sis, Conner and the rest of the Hermes cabin have been searching all day today, yesterday and the day before that."

"I guess I just... didn't notice,"

"Didn't notice! Oh my gods do you have you been possessed"

"I am not possessed. I guess just a lot's been on my mind."

Or someone.

Malcolm softened, "You know you can talk to me about it if you want. Or not that's fine as well. But if you want too..."

"Talk about what." She snapped.

Malcolm flinched slightly then almost seemed to fold in on himself, "You know what I'm talking about but it's alright we don't need to talk if you don't want"

She replied sharply, "I don't."

"Okay then... I'm going out. Going to help Conner look. Join if you want."

.

.

.

Thaila.

She shouldn't have snapped. It was mean. Malcolm was just trying to help.

Everyone had been trying to help.

The thing was; she didn't want help.

She didn't want help.

She didn't need help.

She wasn't going to accept help.

Annabeth had made peace.

Bringing her up wasn't going to do anything.

Only make it worse.

A part of her knew that if you didn't want to talk about a topic and exploded anytime it came up then you couldn't really classify it as making peace but she shut out that voice. Pushed it down. It was fine. She was fine. It was all fine.

Annabeth needed to concentrate and bringing up her dead sister wasn't going to do that.

She had to make Thaila proud for all the times she had failed her.
She had to honor her memory. 

At the moment her project was finding out where Luke was. He was still alive. Annabeth knew that. He was going to ruin everything.

Siding with Kronos! 
Insane and crazy!

No one takes you seriously if you're working with a manic who ate his children.

Besides no one wants to work with their Grandpa/ Great Grandpa.

Why Couldn't He Just Be Smart.

Create a resistance somewhere else with other people.
And less cannibals 
Luke has the right idea just absolutely terrible ways of going about it.

Thaila would still be alive!
They could have been together again.
Like the old days.

Except Annabeth wouldn't fail them like she had before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiron was worried about her.

She had no idea why!

Her plans were better and better and less risky. The new campers she was training were improving faster than any other group! She'd beaten her times at running over and over again. Annabeth could disarm someone in less than a minute with no weapon and have them to the ground 30 secs later.

The only thing she wasn't getting better at was sword fighting. 
That was fine anyway.
Annabeth was a dagger gal afterall and the extra hours gave her more time to research where Luke could be.

She'd accidentally only slept 4 hours one night and in the morning realised she could still do everything and more.

So she changed her sleep schedule. 8 hours became 4 and she was getting ever closer to finding the location.

Sure Annabeth was a bit tired but nothing she couldn't handle! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey"

"Hey" Annabeth replied not looking up from her workplace.

"What are you doing?"

"Working"

"Are you going to join the campfire?"

"No"

"Okay..." Grover said with a sigh, "Are you still joining me and Percy tomorrow?"

"Sorry can't"

"Annie." Grover instructed sternly.

"Yes?"

"Could you just-" he sighed once more, "this isn't healthy"

"hmmm"

"Okay fine. If you've chosen to give up I won't stop you but I'll always be here if you need me ,okay? Just don't be surprised if everyone else leaves you like you're leaving them,"

With that Grover left. 

And Annabeth?
Annabeth wasn't even listening.

A/N

The Annabeth Chapter

Hope you enjoyed :)

Back to Nico & Ethan next time.

This story's finally taking off yayayay!!!! Lots more action to come (finally).

Can't believe it's taken 11 chapters just for them to leave! I might show you my plan as to how little through we've gotten. I dunno maybe.

Yes or No?

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~ Hester