First Date

After the whole confession me and bill thought it would be great to go on a date like a real couple. But it was so hard to think of a place that we could go to that would fit us best.

"Well how about the movies?" Bill said laying next to me on the couch

"Nah then we can't really talk..." I said after we've been going back in forth with date ideas that we both don't really enjoy..

"Oh how about...I got nothing." I said showing up from the couch then laying back down in defeat

"Well what if we just stay in...maybe just stay home and cook together. Are first date doesn't have to be expensive and extravagant." Bill said playing with my hair

"I mean yeah I does it a first date. Don't you want it to be special?" I asked sitting up and facing bill

"It can be special and it can be just us staying home I really couldn't care less." Bill said smiling a bit

"I guess we can stay home then...but what do you want to do?" I asked leaning in closer

"How about we cook together? I can show you some German specialties and we can watch a movie..."bill said sounding like he's trying to sell me a product.

"That sounds great." I said giving bill a small kiss on the cheek

Later that night me and bill were now both in the kitchen trying to follow bills mom's recipe for spätzle.

After we finished making spätzle we sat on the couch watching a movie. We cuddled as we ate. Feeling bills warmth near me felt like a blanket covering me.

I couldn't focus on the movie. I felt bills hand on my leg. Moving slowly up and down my leg.

I didn't know if meant it to be teasing but it sure felt like it. I then slowly turn to look at bill his eyes focused on the screen.

His skin looked smooth as my eyes slowly trail down to his pink lips. I couldn't help but think about how are first kiss went.

How soft they were. How gentle he was...how I wanted to feel it again. I didn't noticed how close I was getting to bill until he turned and we met eyes.

Shit.

I quickly stopped myself and froze. "What's up?" Bill said growing a bit pink.

What do I say? Hey I was trying to get another taste of those sweet lips? I was wanting to kiss you? Wait actually that doesn't sound too bad...let's go with that one

"I...I wanted to kiss you." I said not moving eye contact

"Can I kiss you?" I asked feeling my stomach flip. This was probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever asked...mmm actually I don't think so.

"Sure." Bill said his voice kinda squeaked out

We sat there for a few more seconds before I slowly started to move to bills lips. Feeling his soft lips again felt euphoric.

I could feel it moving from my stomach to all around my body. I moved my hand to rest perfectly on his arm as I got more comfortable.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync. His lips tasted like chapstick...wait did he put some on recently?

I could feel bills hands slowly move to my shoulder. I moved my free hand to bills jaw and chin.

His face was so smooth. So perfect. I could feel bill trying to make the kiss deeper. So I did him a favor and moved my hand to the back of his head pulling our lips together harder.

I could feel bills hand slowly move down to the bottom of my shirt. His hands snaked up my shirt feeling my torso.

His hands were soft and kind of cold. I was almost on top of him when we heard the door unlocking. I flung myself back hitting my head on the arm of the couch as the door opened and it was Tom.

"Oh hey Tom." I said trying to hide the fact that I full on hit my head on the couch

"Hey? What's up with him?" Tom asked bill pointing to me as he walked to the kitchen since the smell of food was still there.

"Oh he has a headache." Bill said lying for me

That made me smile a bit. But then I realized my head hurt so much. Tom then started to walk to the living room before rubbing my head roughly. "Be more careful next time." Tom said before sitting down next to us on the chair next to us

I gave him a weird look trying to figure out what he meant by that before giving me look. I slowly nodded before looking back at the tv. I think toms a wizard...