3

There he was again. The man without a face. This time he was finally talking to you. „Y/n, why are you sad?" He asked and sat down next to you. „I'm not sad." You said with a small voice. „I can hear that you are. Please tell me." Eventhough he had no face, you could still imagine his concerned expression. „Why won't these flashbacks leave me alone?" You asked him and your voice broke. „They will never leave you alone." His voice changed. „Never." Now his voice sounded evil. „What are you doing?" You asked frightened. „Never. Never. Never. Ne-"

*ring ring* You alarm woke you up again.
Tuesday morning. You were sweating heavily and out of breath. As if you just ran a marathon.

When you calmed down, you got out of bed and made yourself ready for school. On your way out your house, there was someone standing in front of it.
„Tom?" You asked him as you approached him. „I thought we could walk together." He said with a smile. „But you usually drive to school." You said annoyed. „Not today." He said and you started walking. „I heard screams from your room last night." He said after you were already walking in silent for a minute. „Are you stalking me?"
„No. But your room is exactly across mine, and you window was open, just like mine." He said and shrugged. „What happened?" He asked. „Nothing you should care about." You said cold and started walking faster. Instead of trying to keep the same pace of you, he just let himself fall behind. His eyes furrowed and you could sense him getting mad. That made you smile. Hopefully he won't bother you anymore now.

You finally reached your class without Tom saying anything more. As you sat down you sighed in relief. „What is it?" Lily asked as she reached her seat next to you. „Oh you know. Tom was bothering me since yesterday. Now I can finally be alone for a second. He was really annoying me." You said and chuckled a bit.

„Are you coming to Georgs party?" Lily asked you in the middle of the class. „I don't know." You whispered back. „Lily and y/n, please shut up." Your teacher said and looked at you mad. „Sorry Mr.Henson." You both answered in a choir. „Please, y/n." Lily begged you. „Lily shut up. I don't wanna get de-" You teacher interrupted you. „Alright that's enough! Detention for you y/n." He said angrily. „Sorry" Lily mouthed and did her puppy eyes. You just rolled your eyes and started concentrating on the class again.

It was time for your detention and you walked into the detention room. There were about 10 people from different grades sitting. And then, you spotted Tom. You groaned. „What is it with the bad mood y/n? Please sit down." The teacher said and you did as you were told. Tom was sitting behind you and you could feel his anger poking holes into your body.

After detention you walked outside and Tom just made you trip. „What is your problem Tom!?" You exclaimed. „Fuck off y/n." He said annoyed and walked past you. „No! You fuck off! Stop being such a prick! First you are nice and now you are like this evil little weirdo!" You yelled and stormed after him. He turned around and just stood there firmly, making you stop. „Calm down you little whore." He said and smiled. „Yeah I'll fucking stick your calm down up your ass if you won't stop being such a moodswinging bitch!" You said and got closer. He grabbed your arms and pulled you even closer. „Stop touching me!" You said in panic. This sentence immediately made fall back into the flashback of you and Henry. Your eyes watered and you just ripped your arms out of his grip and started walking away. He just looked after you confused of what just happened.

You almost ran back home. The whole way it felt like Henry and this faceless guy were following you. You turned around so many times, just to see no one.
Once you looked to the other side of the road, you saw Tom. He was exactly across and stared at you. „Stop looking you creep!" You yelled over the street. „What are you so scared of? I promise you, no one wants to follow you." He said and laughed. You just glared at him and then went inside.

**
It was saturday. You decided to not leave Lily alone and go to the party with her. It was only 5 minutes away, so it was easy to reach.

You and Lily said that you will meet at the frontporch of the house, so as you were arriving, Lily was already waiting for you. „Y/n! I'm so glad you decided to come!" She exclaimed happily. You faked a smile, because in reality, you really didn't want to be here right now. You just did it for Lily. „Let's go inside and start drinking!" She said and pulled you by your arm.

You both reached the kitchen and she got you something to drink.
After a while the party was fully going on. There was a bit crowd, Lily was talking to Georg, and you were going outside for a smoke. „Mind if I join?" And unfamiliar voice asked. You turned and saw a boy with a very pretty face. „Its alright I guess." You said sarcastically. He laughed and you couldn't stop but laugh too. The laugh was just so catchy.
„What's your name?" He asked and looked at you. „Y/n. What's yours?"  „Louis." He said and reached out with his hand, so that you would shake it. „Nice to meet you Y/n." He said with a soft smile.
„How do you know Georg?" Louis asked after you had a small conversation already. „Him and my best friend got a thing going on and she only wanted to come here, if I come too, so yeah." You said. He nodded. „What about you?" You added. „I know him since first grade." He said and shrugged. „Oh. Thats cool." You said since you didn't know what else to answer to that.

After you both talked for a while he thought it would be a good idea to go back inside and drink and just talk or dance. So he got you both a drink and you walked into the livingroom. There you both just continued talking. He was a really nice guy, you thought to yourself. Eventhough he sometimes touched your leg or shoulder, you didn't think much of it. Until it got worse. He started literally grabbing your waist, which made you slightly panic. „Could you please not do this. Sorry I'm uncomfortable with that." You said with a fake smile. He just ignored it and started getting closer. „Please. Let me go. Louis Stop." You said and you repeated the whole time. „STOP LOUIS! PLEASE STOP!" You were screaming now. The whole attention was turning onto you both, but Louis didn't care. He was drunk, so he continued. „STOP!" You cried. „Get your fucking hands off her!" Somebody shouted and when you looked who it was, you saw Tom running up to you and Louis. „I said get your hands off her!" He yelled and pulled Louis by the collar. He pushed him to the ground and started punching him. „Tom stop!" You said, scared that Tom will do something really bad. You pulled Tom back by his shoulders and he immediately turned around and looked at you. He grabbed your shoulders and stared into your eyes. „Are you okay?" He said worriedly. „It's alright now." You said and smiled slightly. He smiled back but then turned to Louis who was laying on the floor. „Leave. Now!" He said and kicked Louis into the direction of the door. Louis got up and quickly left.

Tom got back to you, wanting to reassure himself that he didn't hurt you. „Did he hurt you physically?" He said and scanned your body, trying to find scratched or something. „No I don't think so." You said still in shock. You looked at Tom and just hugged him. „Thank you." You said as you were hugging him. „No problem.