| i. THE DECLARATION

LIMERENCE the rewrite - J

LIMERENCE the rewrite - J.P. !
( If it has lips, he flirts with it- hey that rhymed!! )

 !(    If it has lips, he flirts with it- hey that rhymed!!   )

EMBER WHITE WAS POPULAR, sure. It was an arguable statement: that she could walk the corridors of Hogwarts without having people stop to speak to her. Because, though people passed her smiles and waves, they never cared to go further. So, sure she held friends. But, there were only two she would tread the heavens and hells for - and she just happened to be in love with one of them. River O'Conner, with his dark brown eyes and flush of dark hair, was (non)arguably the love of Ember White's life.

In second year, with a bright smile and determination for her future, Ember declared that she would one day marry River O'Conner and spend the rest of her life as his. She was young and rather daft in many of her beliefs. She believed of the things made of fiction; the stories her siblings shared. When Aries White had told her of the monster under her bed, she had believed him without second thought. Almost all of what Ember once believed had shifted over the years in a change of naivety. The one thing that had not, however?

River O'Conner.

To Ember, River could do no wrong. Everything from his bright laugh to the shine in his eyes when speaking of his parents brought yet another spark of love within her heart. He was everything that she could imagine in a relationship. Kind, for as in 4th year he stayed with Ember when she had came down with a terrible case of the flu. When she'd play dumb to further encourage him, River was the first to offer his assistance.