| iv. THE TRUTH

LIMERENCE the rewrite - J

LIMERENCE the rewrite - J.P. !
( "It's Lily and I, not me and Lily." )

             EMBER WASN'T ONE FOR VIOLENCE, but as blue eyes watched River O'Conner flirt with Lily Evans, Ember had never wished more to take a brick and beat her own head in with it

EMBER WASN'T ONE FOR VIOLENCE, but as blue eyes watched River O'Conner flirt with Lily Evans, Ember had never wished more to take a brick and beat her own head in with it. It had been a fine, dandy morning. Ember had awoken with a pip in her step and a happy smile on her face. When she and Ophelia met River in the common room, her mood had perked up even more.

Then, of course, a slight tinge of jealousy began to grow within her lungs. It expanded to overcome her entire chest, choking her until she was nothing more than an awkward smile and twitching eye.

Lily had ran up to them, her red hair tied back in a dutch braid behind her hair. She greeted Ember and Ophelia with a short welcome- Ember said hello back, she wasn't a heathen and away from River, she'd never found issue with Lily. River had picked up on her presence immediately, leaving his friends with a rushed departure before following Lily. Ember simply glared into the back of their heads, pretending to make them explode in her mind.

Ophelia's boyfriend, Drew, had found the two girls aswell. Ember was forced to stand awkwardly, extremely out of place, as Drew flirted with Ophelia and she teased him. Ophelia was good at keeping Ember within the loop of inside jokes and even with Drew, tried to include the girl. However, with her mood entirely broken, she didn't wish on joining in.