20-24

<!--go-->

020 Devil's Claw at Night

In the past few days, everyone can see that Pu Xiaoya is in a very good mood. Lu Yuanhao personally picks her up from school every day. The relationship between them has been made public at school. Many people have a blessing mentality, but there are more secret loves. The girl who was in love with Lu Yuanhao was sad, and similarly, it also made a certain wolf in the family feel very uncomfortable.

In the evening, Pu Xiaoya came into the room wiping her damp hair after taking a bath, and Xi Tianduan sat on the bed and stared at her, as if she needed to have a good talk.

Pu Xiaoya was humming a song, and took out the hair dryer to blow her long hair. There was a bit of seductive charm in this situation, which made the serious wolf just roll his Adam's apple. His eyes gradually darkened, and he swallowed.

[Damn it, can you please be quiet for me. ]Xi Tian couldn't poop because of the stinky latrine, the upright look he had just now was replaced by fire, and now he blamed Pu Xiaoya for wandering around in front of it , causing it to suddenly have a physiological reaction.

But the person concerned ignored it, now Pu Xiaoya is used to it barking from time to time, as for what it wants to say, she doesn't know.

After drying her hair, Pu Xiaoya climbed onto the bed, only then did she realize that it was a little strange, just now she was yelling at her in high spirits, but now she was lying on the quilt with her head drooping, her pair of deep, dark eyes were turning around. .

"Baby, what's the matter with you? Why are you listless?" Pu Xiaoya also imitated it and lay on her side, propping her head with one hand, and gently stroking its body with the other. The silky fur makes people love it.

[It's not because of you! ] Xitian said angrily, teasing it in front of it every time, it's not that it doesn't know that its body is weak now, and it can't bear such a temptation. (A certain woman expresses her innocence, glaring at the pervert, thinking to herself that it is thinking too much.)

"Baby, in a few days it will be the anniversary ball on campus. What do you think I should wear that day? He will definitely be the focus of the audience..." Pu Xiaoya stared into her eyes and began to lose consciousness , suddenly remembering that day The prom, involuntarily asked.

【Cut, stop mentioning that brat in front of me! 】Xi Tian didn't want to talk to her, and every time she was stupid, she would talk about Lu Yuanhao, which made her even angry.

"I made an appointment with Li Xiang and Chen Xia to buy clothes this Sunday. Huh, the living expenses are a little tight this month. It would be nice if you didn't eat so much." Pu Xiaoya muttered, feeling more and more excited about raising a famous breed. It is not easy for a dog, not only must it be fed, but also good food, and now it has to be given calcium tablets, which costs more than before!

[I'll eat, eat poor you, see if you have any spare money to buy new clothes, hum! 】 Xitian thought in his heart, rolling his eyes, planning to eat more from tomorrow morning.

Pu Xiaoya didn't know its bad intentions yet, so she turned over and hugged it in her arms with a glance. The soft body is really comfortable as hell!

【Oh~】Xi Tian murmured, held back the impulse of his body, and then squinted at the past, but Pu Xiaoya did not respond, and continued: "Why do you think he likes me? He is so handsome and so smart, I I have never met anyone who is prettier than him in such a big age, really..."