91-100

091 Four little devils

When he woke up the next day, the wolf king who was brave and good at fighting yesterday was no longer visible on the messy big bed.

Pu Xiaoya was lying on her back, her eyes wide open and motionless, she said she got used to it, but she and Xitian had already fought many times, and they still couldn't stand his ferocious offensive. the bones in her body felt like being crushed, as long as she moved, even the pores would become sore!

At this time, someone finally understood that although she kept saying that she wanted to grasp the status of women's rights, her opponent was too strong, she couldn't fight, not only that, every time she was eaten up miserably, the other part the y wished she could even her bones were swallowed!

Pu Xiaoya recalled the scene from last night, that bastard Xitian really did everything he could, not only did he do what she didn't dare to think of, he even did what she couldn't think of, so much so that when she thinks about it now, she will feel seductive all over her body. Human crimson comes.

"Woooo..." Someone let out a sigh, resigned to fate, sat up with frowning, rubbed her hair, and in an instant, the thin quilt covering her body slipped off, and suddenly the spring was endless, white and soft Her skin was covered with pink marks, which were left by her man!

"Yiyi... Yay..." The four sons have also woken up, each of them opened their two little hands and waved them in the air, with ignorant voices coming out of their little mouths, as if they were saying [hug ]!

Pu Xiaoya's gaze has been successfully attracted by them. Seeing that her four sons are so cute, the dimness in her eyes just now faded away instantly and became brighter!

Now her son is the whole of her life, and since having them, she feels that her life has just begun.

Someone grinned, and the happiness in his heart was quickly overflowing.

Pu Xiaoya lowered her head, kissed their cheeks one by one, and couldn't help but said: "Aren't you trying to make me cute? Why are you so cute?!" Kissed the second child. (Why Mao is the second child? Xu Xu: Because he smiles the sweetest)

The four sons seemed to know that she was praising them, and continued to be cute, and their laughter became more cheerful. They squinted their eyes and seemed to be in a good mood.

Pu Xiaoya felt that time went by very quickly. In a blink of an eye, she became a mother, and the children were already full moon. The four little ones were much fatter than when they were just born. They looked so cute, especially their The eyes, very much like their father, are mesmerizing at such a tiny bit, and the aura is compelling. Needless to say, when they grow up, they must be the big monsters that harm beautiful girls!

Pu Xiaoya suddenly felt that she had a sense of accomplishment, and she actually gave birth to four little wolf cubs, which is really amazing!

"My sons, mother will take you out to bask in the sun today, okay?" Pu Xiaoya looked at them and said, although she knew that they couldn't answer her clearly, but look at these boys, all of them were grinning, they must is very happy.

Someone did what he said, and quickly went to the hot spring pool in front of him to take a bath, and after getting dressed, he changed his son's clothes by himself.