55-60

056 More Than One Strong Enemy

After Xi Tian finished yelling, he just stared at her, but she lowered her head, her small mouth was still pouted, her face was unhappy, but she didn't dare to make a sound!

"Pu Xiaoya, do you really, don't like me at all?" Xi Tian asked softly again reluctantly, looking down at her face!

Pu Xiaoya didn't make a sound, asking her this kind of question at this juncture, isn't it intentional to embarrass her? If she said she liked it, it would be against her conscience, if she said she didn't like it, it would be lighting a lamp in a latrine—looking for shit! She is not so stupid!

Pu Xiaoya pursed her lips and didn't say anything, she just didn't say anything!

Seeing her like this, Xi Tian also had an answer in his heart, he couldn't help but feel really cold in his heart, he didn't say anything, his eyes were darkly disappointed, and then he left the room.

His abnormal behavior surprised Pu Xiaoya, this time he didn't scold her!

Pu Xiaoya turned sideways and looked at his back as he walked out of the room, and suddenly felt that he was a bit pitiful.

"Why? Make it look like I bullied you!" A certain woman muttered in a low voice while standing there, feeling a little uncomfortable in her heart, as if she was depressed after doing something against her will!

And a certain wolf who was loved by thousands of people was indeed bullied by her, and not once or twice, but he asked for it himself, and no one else could blame it!

The wolf king with a calm and charming face went to the study, where the seven wolves had been waiting for a long time.

"King!" The seven bowed their heads and shouted.

Xi Tian has no expression on his face, he is like a big boy in front of Pu Xiaoya, sometimes a rascal, sometimes act like a spoiled child, but now, when he is in front of his subordinates, he will always only show dominance and ruler From the other side, even if he doesn't say a word, the domineering aura all over his body will permeate people's hearts, making people shudder!

"Go and find out how many of them have come here this time?" Xi Tian ordered coldly while sitting on the swivel chair, his deep eyes glowed!

"Yes!" Li Xiao nodded and accepted the order, and the next second her tall and straight figure turned into a cloud of green smoke and disappeared in the study.

The others looked up at Xi Tian, ​​​​everyone had obvious words in their eyes, everyone struggled in their hearts, and it was Xiao Qi who asked first: "Wang, does Miss know about this?"

Xi Tian's eyes narrowed for a moment, with an indescribable Chen Leng expression.

The other six people could only lower their heads, thinking to themselves, didn't they talk about this topic just now? That's a real hassle!

"You find a chance to talk to her!" Xi Tian said softly, originally he wanted to tell that stupid girl himself, but in the end she was so angry that he couldn't speak!

"Yes..." Xiaoqi replied in a low voice, but she was complaining in her heart, woo, why did Mao always ask her to do such thankless things, woo... Damn it!