35-39

035 Candidates for the Queen of Wolves

Pu Xiaoya was completely fossilized, he actually said that they slept together in the same bed for more than a month! Is this man's brain broken?

"You, you're crazy!" Pu Xiaoya couldn't calm down anymore, her body was trembling, and she didn't know if she was angry!

Xi Tian still had that flattering smile, shrugging his shoulders with an expression of indifference.

The seven wolves on the side were also frightened, and they sighed secretly what happened to their king today? Could it be that something unexpected happened to them during the period of his disappearance?

So, everyone looked at Pu Xiaoya, but no one said a word!

Pu Xiaoya felt terrified when they saw her, and she could only stare at Xi Tian and say: "Who is sharing the bed with you, don't wrong me, tell you, I can sue you for defamation!"

"I'm telling the truth. You can't sue me, and you won't accept it no matter where you go." Xi Tian said leisurely, raised his eyebrows and said, "Not only did you sleep with me, but you also gave me money every day." Take a shower and treat me from the beginning to the end, just based on this alone, you are also responsible for me!"

At this time, all the people present gasped, and stared at Pu Xiaoya with wide eyes in astonishment, as if saying with such eyes: Wow, you are too fierce!

The person involved was about to cry, anyway, she was only eighteen years old, and a girl had a thin skin, how could someone say that!

"You, you bastard! You have a problem with your brain and want me to help you take a bath. I don't know you. Let me tell you, if you talk nonsense, I will be rude to you!"

Pu Xiaoya was furious, and while scolding him, tears were still shining in her eyes!

The seven wolves felt their scalps were numb and their backs felt cold. They had lived for hundreds of years, and this was the first time they saw someone dare to scold their king so presumptuously. The ruler of the clan didn't care about it Seeing that the smile on his face didn't decrease but increased, it was simply too scary!

"Have you finished scolding?" Xi Tian said calmly, as if you just scolded.

"Crazy!" Pu Xiaoya finally spat at him, turned her head and was about to leave, she was still cursing herself to hell, otherwise why would she come here with a stranger just now?

"Did I tell you that you can leave?" Xi Tian said indifferently, and the next second, the seven wolves who were still stunned just now had all moved in front of Pu Xiaoya, surrounding her and not letting her go!

"What do you want to do?" Pu Xiaoya glanced at the seven of them, surprised at their speed, but also panicked in her eyes!

"You don't have to be afraid, they are all protecting you." How could Xitian be willing to hurt her, it's too late to hurt her, "Go, go inside and have a look, this will be your home in the future."

After finishing speaking, his wolf claws were clasped on Pu Xiaoya's wrist again, and he dragged her into the room before she could react!

"Ah! Let me go, it's against the law for you to do this!" Pu Xiaoya was stunned for a moment before she screamed, struggling and saying, "Who wants your house, let me go!"