40-45

040 Action is worse than heartbeat

Pu Xiaoya didn't know that she was about to become a certain wolf's dinner, she covered her eyes with her hands, feeling ashamed and annoyed, just now she saw his one again, that's it!

And Xi Tian at the side doesn't mind being stared at by her, right now, he feels his body is so hot, looking at this girl, he wants to go up and lick her...

So, he really did it!

"Ah, what are you doing!" Pu Xiaoya suddenly yelled, this damned man actually licked her collarbone!

"What's the matter? You saw mine just now, and now I'll lick you as compensation, it's only fair!" A certain wolf said shamelessly, and stared at her breasts with a harmless face. Horny!

Pu Xiaoya followed his gaze and lowered her head, only then did she realize that he had seen all of her, and then she put her arms around her and glare at him and scolded: "Damn pervert, don't look!"

Xi Tian raised his head, moved his body in the bathtub, moved closer to her and said, "Then I won't look at it, me!"

"Ah..." Pu Xiaoya was about to go crazy, besides yelling, she kept yelling, "Stop, bastard..."

"You scold you, scold you, scold again if you have the ability!" Xi Tian retorted, and he couldn't control his wolf claws. He became more and more aggressive, and he was still praising her skin for being so good. , really slippery!

"Hey, stop... woo..." Pu Xiaoya couldn't take it anymore, this dead man actually, actually...

"Ah—" A certain woman blushed and her heart beat, she couldn't stand such a stimulus!

Xi Tian didn't even have a good time, but the girl in his arms actually fainted!

"Hey! Pu Xiaoya, wake up!" Xi Tian hugged her and shook, frowning a little annoyed, why did she drop him at the critical moment?

"Hey, don't pretend to me, wake me up!" Xi Tian yelled a few more times without giving up, but the person in his arms hung his head and leaned against him, but there was no reaction at all!

"Damn it, don't let you go just because you're dizzy, I'll eat you today!" Xi Tian said viciously, he had no choice but to fire now, besides, what kind of man sees the person he likes naked? Will there be no response? Unless it's not a real man! snort!

Xi Tian held onto his Optimus Prime, and walked out of the bathtub with Pu Xiaoya in his arms. He didn't even want to wrap her in a bath towel, and walked to the room naked, and then gently put her on the bed !

Looking at her like this carefully, the more you look at her, the more delicious she is!

But he is not a pervert, he is not interested in women who don't respond!

Xi Tian didn't want her when she was unconscious, even if he ate it, he wanted her to feel comfortable and make her fall in love with the taste of having sex with him!

Such evil thoughts had already germinated in his mind, so the ability of a certain wolf at this time was considered to be effective!

Xi Tian smiled evilly, and after helping her wipe off the water droplets on her body, he breathed out his true gas at her, so that she would not faint so easily!