Memories of the Past

3rd POV

That night, everyone is sleeping inside of the Bunkhouse. Inside of Kiarah's room, Kiarah was having trouble sleeping and receiving some nightmares about her past. She kept rolling around and was panting heavily, she was now completely sweating in her sleep and sometimes she's mumbling something.

-Somewhere else-

In the unfamiliar place where Kiarah was at, she looks around and realized that she was at the near river

Kiarah: What is this place?

Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming from the distance as she turns around, she saw a hooded figure running away from something, she look closer as she saw the hooded figure was holding a bundle in their arms.

The hooded figure then run past through Kiarah like she was a ghost, much to Kiarah's shock. The hooded figure stops as they turn around, underneath their hood was a woman who had a beautiful blue eyes, smooth dark skin and brown hair. The woman then reassures the crying bundle, Kiarah takes a look what was the bundle looks like and then her eyes widened. The bundle looks exactly like Kiarah!

Woman: Shhh! Shhh! It's okay, sweetheart! You're safe with me!

The baby girl slowly calms down much to the mother's relieved, then she heard shouting coming from the distance as she gasp. Kiarah barely saw what was coming from the distance, so she decided to watch what was happening to the mother and the baby. The woman then goes to the nearest river where she puts the basket that she brought with her then placing her infant daughter inside of the basket to protect her from somebody. Kiarah's eyes widened in realization, Shifu was right. She's actually came from the basket when she arrived at the Jade Palace.

Before leaving, the woman leans down, she then took out a Water symbol necklace that Kiarah wore them put it on around her infant daughter's neck, and whispers something to her infant daughter.

Woman: Kiarah, my beloved child. It's breaks my heart that you'll grow up, and I won't see it but it must be done, for your safety. Your destiny is to fulfill your future as the next Avatar after Avatar Aang, fulfill the Avatar's legacy and brought peace and harmony to this world. I dearly love you, my Kiarah, Mama got some "unfinished business" to do

The mother smiles warmly at her daughter, who's sleeping peacefully, before she gently kiss on her forehead. She gets up, raised both of her hands, gently pushed and pulled as the water then waves gently which the woman controls it, the basket was moving from the waves as it's not waking the baby up. The woman then pushed as the water gently push the basket away, the woman watches the basket with her baby inside slowly washes away before disappeared. The woman's tears slowly escaping from her eyes and rolls down to her cheeks as she looks down.

 The woman's tears slowly escaping from her eyes and rolls down to her cheeks as she looks down