The Palace

3rd POV

After the chase throughout the Gongnem Village, The Gaang and The Five rush onto the scene as Po and Kiarah staggers off the stunned wolf. Tigress, Alear and Louis catches Po and Kiarah as they falls backwards.

Po: Yes! Taste the defeat! Let me tell ya something. Next time you mess with a panda and a human, you'd better bring a whole... lotta...

At that moment, dozens of wolves emerge from all directions, while a dozen archers aim their bows from the palace wall. In seconds, the warriors are surrounded. Boss Wolf gets to his feet.

Kiarah: (Sarcastically, To Po) Glad you ask for it.

Wolf Boss: Guess nobody told you... you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs!

He punches Po in the gut- he doubles over, winded.

Kiarah: Po!

She stands behinds protectively as she readies herself to attack the wolf.

Wolf Boss: Now I've hit ya twice! What are you gonna do now?

Po glares at his nemesis for a long moment... and then...

Po: WE SURRENDER!

Kiarah: ARE YOU KIDDING ME, PO?!

A gorilla pulls out some handcuffs. One by one, Monkey, Kimmy, Junto, Viper, Alear, Nidula and Tigress are cuffed.

Crane: You can chain my body, but you will never chain my- [A wolf cuffs his neck, muffling his voice.] warrior spirit!

Louis drew his time sword towards his enemies before one of them handcuffs him causing his sword drop. The wolf soldier then picks it up before he was being kicked in the face by Louis himself.

Louis: (Firmly) The sword, stay!

He glares at them. Though he doesn't show any signs of emotions, it was clear that he's starting to showing it.

On the other hand, Kiarah was being handcuffed as well. After that, one of them ended touches her butt before Louis shoves the wolf soldier away from Kiarah.

Louis: (Angrily) If you lay a single hand on Kiarah, I will definitely gonna destroy you, once I get these handcuffs off.

He and Kiarah glares at the wolf soldier. Louis grew protective to Kiarah, despite their opposite traits. But the one who has the most scariest glare is Alear.

Kiarah Sighs in relief as she silently thanked her friends for protecting her

Po: Hey, don't forget the little guy!

Mantis: Did you just call me...

Po grabs Mantis and stuffs him in a little cage which he carries from that point on.