The great economic

We get to his driveway and he grabs my stuff and he takes me inside. Bill is just sitting on the couch. (Bill) Wow wtf happened why are you so mad y/n?! what why are u.. before he finishes his sentence he stops after he looks up and sees my body. I guess he's in shock. 

He got up from the couch and ran to me and asked me what happened over and over again but I just started to cry I didn't want to talk about it I didn't want anyone to know, I was scared of the judgment and I was scared they were going to say it was my fault. He just hugged me really tight and said he was sorry I could see Tom start to cry which wasn't normal.

I didn't really see Tom Cry a lot I've only seen him cry a few times since we were kids after Bill, let me go he starts talking to Tom asking what happened to Tom ignored him and took me up stairs to his room and told me to get changed. As he handed me one of his shirts, "you look like he need some sleep" is all he said. I changed after he left I could hear him talking with Bill downstairs. I cannot hear Bill's voice cracking up and so is Tom's. I feel horrible that I dragged them in my business again just like when we were kids. I lay in Tom's bed. It smells like him. I hug the pillow and I fell asleep.

A little while later I wake up and walk downstairs to see the twins and my brother sitting there on the couch talking to each other like everything is normal. As soon as they saw me, they told me to come sit down so I did they start explaining it was gonna happen. And how I was going to stay with them for a little while until my brother gets his house and I move in with him as it is not safe to live where I was before I hug them and thank them they told me that I'd be staying in toms room, and my brother will stay in the guest room it was a little weird hearing them say that I was about to sleep in the same bed with Tom my bully butt. It wasn't gonna be as bad as going home so I did not complain. I can look at them and thank them over and over again my brother went to his room I figured because he had a long day at work so I'm left with the twins.

This chapter is short sorry about that!