★ Made a mistake or 2 ★

★.*made a mistake or 2*.★
I'm obviously not complaining they were still the closest I've ever had to friendships and best friends ever since I was little so even though me and Tom didn't get along just yet, I will still
always love them. Then Tom started to speak. (Tom) I know this great club that we can go to to get your mind off things if you would like to go. Bill jumped up and excitement. I didn't want to
ruin the fun, so I agreed I went upstairs and changed into a nice long sleeve black shirt on with a skirt. It was supposed to be a mini skirt, but it was pretty long on me and I did my make up so I didn't look so bruised and my hair.

I walk downstairs and see Bill and Tom waiting for me

I walk downstairs and see Bill and Tom waiting for me. They look stand I never dress up or really show anything so I guess they were just surprised. I walked downstairs and wrote a note for my brother and sticking it on the fridge telling him that I was leaving with the twins for a little while and I'll be home soon. I got in the car with him sitting next to Bill and Tom driving a little later we arrived at the club. I noticed that this was only a club that famous people and really important people could get into(yn) are you guys sure I am able to go in there this is a really important club(tom) yeah, you're a guest you'll be fine.

Bill steps out of the car first then reaching a hand side to grab me I grabbed his hand and step out of the car. He walk up to the security guard and Tom andbull show than their ID and let us pass as soon as I walked in all I could smell is weed beer, liquor sex it was an overwhelming smell that the same time I enjoyed it I haven't been to a club in a really long time I decided that tonight nothing would matter. I would get ultimately wasted, and have the time of my life for once, and that is what I did no matter who it was or what it was, if someone hand me a drink I would drink it. Boy ended up coming to talk to me later I ended up in a circle with gim and some other people, he kissed me and I kissed him back. We were just making out, for what seems like forever. I guess Tom noticed and came over.

He started yelling at him. I didn't really think much of it. I knew that they were friends and that's probably why or maybe that I was under the influence or something but I didn't understand much of what he was saying I was totally wasted absolutely about to blackout. Tom pulls me away but before he could say anything to me, I walk away over to the bar and start to drink more.

He walks over and starts to speak to me.(tom) what the fuck why were you kissing him? You know he's a douche he goes on and on and on he does not stop talking. Finally I got sick and tired of him talking and I kissed him I guess thinking that if I did, he wouldn't be able to talk or something he kiss me back and we started to make out but then he quickly pulled away when he saw Bill walking towards us (bill) whoa I think it's definitely time for us to go. Y/Nis obviously wasted.

Tom agrees, and he grabbed my hand and leads us to the car. Bill was driving this time, most likely because he was the most silver out of all of us Bill turn on the radio I recognize this song I start singing to it very loudly(yn) I love this song. Oh my gosh everyone in this band are literally so hot I say, looking at Tom Bill and him start to laugh at me why are you laughing at me?

This is also a short one 698 words first day in three days!