The Visit (Zarry Imagine)

You were just getting home from school. You and your boyfriend Harry have made plans to go out tonight . You guys were going to go bowling but turns out his best mate Zayn was going to be in town . Harry asked you if you guys could hang out and you couldn’t say no at Harry . He kept on giving you puppy eyes and kept pouting his lip at you . After-all , they are good lads and you wouldn't want to interferer . You and Harry went to pick up Zayn at the air port . You guys couldn't find him . It was packed ! You guys were walking around when , "HARRY !" You hear a guy scream . You turned to your left and so did Harry. "ZAYN!" You hear another scream next to you. It was Zayn. Harry ran to Zayn embracing him in his arms . You stared at them both as they hugged each other and talked among theirselfs as they walked towards you. "Wow, he sure is attractive. "You thought to your self . "Zayn, this is Stephanie . The girl I told you about . " Harry introduced you to Zayn. You couldn't help but smile at Zayn as he gave you a cheeky smile . "Hi", you tell him with a tone that sounded more as a whisper. You all headed to Harry's car and headed to your house to stay for a little while since Harry’s house was taken by his Older sister Gemma. " you guys want anything to eat ?" You ask them . Trying to make them feel comfortable. They don't say a word. You don't hear any noise so you decided to check up on them . You walk in the living room to find Zayn on his phone and Harry not there . "Where did Harry go . " You asked Zayn who was now looking at you . "Bathroom . Come here. " Zayn told you with a smile as he patted a spot next to him on the couch .

"What's up . " You tell him causing him to smiled . He moved in closer to you and placed his hand on your knee. "Zayn..? " you ask him . You noticed that the distance between you guys was decreasing . You looked at his eyes in shock . You were frozen at his actions . "Your beautiful Steph." He told you , his lips brushing against yours . You couldn't resist the tension any longer and decided to stand up . You were then pulled down by your arm , and landed on his lap . He brought you up to his lips and kissed you . His lips moving , his tongue begging for entrance but you wouldn't give in . You love Harry not Zayn . You slapped him and ran to towards a chair you had beside the couch. You turned to your left and found Harry staring at you with death eyes. He had no expression what so ever . His lips were glowing pink . He walked into the living room and sat next to Zayn . "Harry . it wasn't what it looked like . " You explain to him as you walked u to him and took his hand in yours. He didn't even try to take his hand away from your grip . "Harry im so-" , "Save it . " he talked over you . He didn't let you talk. He took your hand and guided you towards him , patting his lap as a gesture for you to sit on him . "You're mine and he should be able to understand that . " He said as he kissed your neck . He slowly placed you down on the floor , lifting up your skirt which was pretty short. His hands rubbing on to your thighs . 

        You faced to looked at Zayn and he looked unsure of what to do . Harry continued to slide down your underwear and placed small kisses around your area. His tongue making its way into you and you feel two hands grab hold of your head and turn it to the left . You suddenly felt two familiar lips against yours . You opened your eyes to find Zayn kissing you . You feel Harry enter two fingers on you without caution and you let out a small moan against Zayn's lips . Harry looked up to kiss you , but saw Zayn over at his desired place . "get the fuck off ! " Harry yelled at Zayn . Harry laid a wet, passionate kiss onto you lips . You embraces that moment and he parted from it and headed down back to sucking off your juices . Zayn continued to kiss you . Leaving marks all over your neck . He took of his shirt and you took yours off. Harry was already in peer boxers . You took hold of Harry's head and pushed him closer to you . You let out a moan as Zayn embraced your breast in his mouth . His left hand massaging the other one . Harry's fingers going faster and faster causing you to spread your juices all over him . Zayn kissed you and hushed you down . 

         You soon felt Harry pick you up and looked at you in the eye . "Get in your knees. " he demanded . You quickly obeyed Harry's growl . He looked mad and you had to obey him or else . You see Zayn come in front of you , smile on his face. He was stroking his member and took hold of your hair . "Ready Steph ? Don't bite . " He winked at you . You smile a bit , but or nervousness . You had no clue what was going on it was such a  rush for you . You took him in , already chocking on his huge self . Just as you had taken him in you feel two hands on your waist. "I'm much better than him .  ' Harry whispers in your ear.  He sent shivers over your body . Your knees getting weak at his words. You soon felt his huge self enter you . You only imagined about having a threesome like , never. This was all new for you . Harry thrusted in you harder and harder causing you to moan on Zayn's member. The vibration doing wonders to him , causing him to take hold of your hair and tilt his head back . His hips thrusting causing you to suck harder ,your hair getting tugged on  harder and harder . You feel Harry pick up speed making you moan at every thrust he did . Zayn started to tense up and you could feel it . 

        You were all panting at the pace you were all going . You were exhausted. Zayn's grip on your hair getting looser and looser  , Harry's thursts becoming sloppy. You knew this was it .The room because efull of moans and sighs of all of you . You soon received a warm liquid in your mouth , dripping down to your breast  , and felt the same liquid enter you .Harry sat on the floor, you collapsing onto his thighs . Zayn sitting on the floor with his back against the sofa .You were all breathless. "That was .. " , "New" Zayn finished for you . You guys quickly dressed up . Zayn got a call saying they were waiting for him outside already . He got his things and headed to the door .  "Well Ill see you guys tomorrow . "  he said and walked out .  He winked at you and so you waited to see what tomorrow would bring .

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~